- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
David Chisnall vs Dimitri van den Bergh Tips & Live Stream - Matchplay Champ to come out on top
- David Chisnall vs Dimitri van den Bergh is in the fourth round of the PDC World Darts Championship on Wednesday 30th December
- Van Den Bergh has been the more solid of the two this week and can book his place in the quarters
- Full match preview, predictions and live stream information
Dimitri Van den Bergh of Belguim in action during his third round match. (Getty)
We provide our tips for the fourth-round match between David Chisnall vs Dimitri van den Bergh at the PDC World Darts Championships on Wednesday 30th December.
David Chisnall vs Dimitri van den Bergh Tips
Dimitri van den Bergh To WinDavid Chisnall vs Dimitri van den Bergh TipsGET 4/9 HERE
New customers only. 18+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
I was so impressed with DIMITRI VAN DEN BERGH during his second-round match with Paul Lim. I thought playing a legend of the game might get to the young Belgian a little, but the World Matchplay Champion dropped just two legs, ending the game with an average of 105.
Jermaine Wattimena played poorly in Dimitri's last match, and van den Bergh didn't need to come out of second gear to win the match 4-0.
He'll certainly have to find those extra gears if he wants to get past Dave Chisnall, who recovered from two sets down to beat Danny Noppert 4-2 in round three. Chizzy ended the match averaging 99, but he was far from his best, and handed his opponent plenty of opportunities.
Van den Bergh, although capable of hitting plenty of big scores, is very consistent, something Chisnall struggles for. In the Match Play, Dimitri's performances got better as the tournament progressed, and these marathon matches really seem to suit him.
It's going to be a close game, but if Chizzy starts slowly again, van den Bergh won't surrender a lead lightly.
Score Prediction - David Chisnall 3-4 Dimitri van den Bergh (9/2 with bet365)
(Chisnall to hit the most 180s and still lose the match could be the best value bet.)
David Chisnall vs Dimitri van den Bergh Live Stream
David Chisnall vs Dimitri van den Bergh live from the Alexandra Palace from 8:45pm. Coverage is available via the bet365 live streaming service.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet