2020 European Darts Championship Draw - All the matches in Round 1
- The 2020 PDC European Championship starts on Thursday
- Tournament is being played in Germany from 29 October to 1 November
- The top 32 players from the four European tour events are competing
- Rob Cross is the defending champion after defeating Gerwyn Price in the 2019 final
- Michael van Gerwen is the 5th seed
2020 European Championship Round 1 Draw
- Joe Cullen (1) v William O’Connor (32)
- Jamie Hughes (16) v Dave Chisnall (17)
- Nathan Aspinall (8) v Maik Kuivenhoven (25)
- James Wade (9) v Steve Lennon (24)
- Devon Petersen (4) v Andy Hamilton (29)
- Rob Cross (13) v Martijn Kleermaker (20)
- Michael van Gerwen (5) v Darius Labanauskas (28)
- Mervyn King (12) v Ian White (21)
- Gerwyn Price (2) v Kim Huybrechts (31)
- Peter Wright (15) v Gabriel Clemens (18)
- Mensur Suljovic (7) v Daryl Gurney (26)
- Krzysztof Ratajski (10) v Steve West (23)
- Jose De Sousa (3) v Jeffrey de Zwaan (30)
- Jonny Clayton (14) v Max Hopp (19)
- Michael Smith (6) v Ross Smith (27)
- Danny Noppert (11) v Dirk van Duijvenbode (22)
PDC European Championship Live Streaming
- Log-in or register for an account at bet365 (use the bonus code "NEWBONUS")
- Visit bet365 > live streaming > darts
- When the live streaming window opens, select the darts match you want to watch.
- Registered depositing users can watch & bet on European Championship.
PDC European Championship Champions & Runners-up
|Year||Champion (final average)||Score||Runner-Up (final average||Prize Money||Venue|
|2020||tbc||tbc||tbc||£500,000||König Pilsener Arena, Oberhausen, Germany|
|2019||Rob Cross (93.12)||11–6||Gerwyn Price (84.51)||£500,000||Lokhalle, Göttingen, Germany|
|2018||James Wade (91.44)||11–8||Simon Whitlock (88.81)||£400,000||Westfalenhallen, Dortmund, Germany|
|2017||Michael van Gerwen (108.91)||11–7||Rob Cross (102.39)||£400,000||Ethias Arena, Hasselt, Belgium|
|2016||Michael van Gerwen (111.62)||11–1||Mensur Suljović (85.91)||£400,000||Ethias Arena, Hasselt, Belgium|
|2015||Michael van Gerwen (107.28)||11–10||Gary Anderson (102.42)||£300,000||Ethias Arena, Hasselt, Belgium|
|2014||Michael van Gerwen (98.16)||11–4||Terry Jenkins (92.90)||£250,000||RWE-Sporthalle, Mülheim, Germany|
|2013||Adrian Lewis (103.34)||11–6||Simon Whitlock (99.59)||£200,000||RWE-Sporthalle, Mülheim, Germany|
|2012||Simon Whitlock (94.91)||11–5||Wes Newton (89.47)||£200,000||RWE-Sporthalle, Mülheim, Germany|
|2011||Phil Taylor (109.29)||11–8||Adrian Lewis (98.72)||£200,000||Maritim Hotel, Düsseldorf, Germany|
|2010||Phil Taylor (105.74)||11–1||Wayne Jones (94.64)||£200,000||Stadthalle Dinslaken, Dinslaken, Germany|
|2009||Phil Taylor (109.35)||11–3||Steve Beaton (97.16)||£200,000||Claus Event Center, Hoofddorp, Netherlands|
|2008||Phil Taylor (104.35)||11–5||Adrian Lewis (96.56)||£200,000||Südbahnhof, Frankfurt, Germany|
European Championship FAQ
Where can I watch European Championship Darts Live Streaming?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch PDC European Championship Darts live streaming.
Where is the 2020 European Championship Darts being played?
The 2020 European Championship Darts is being played at the König Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany.
When is the 2020 European Championship Darts being played?
The 2020 European Championship Darts is being played from Thursday 29 October to Sunday 1 November 2020.
Who has won the most PDC European Championship titles?
Phil Taylor and Michael van Gerwen have both won four PDC European Championship titles.
How many players are competing in the 2020 PDC European Championship?
There are 32 players competing in the 2020 PDC European Championship.
Who is playing at the 2020 PDC European Championship?
The 32 players competing in the 2020 PDC European Championship include Joe Cullen, Gerwyn Price, José de Sousa, Devon Petersen, Michael van Gerwen, Michael Smith, Mensur Suljović, Nathan Aspinall, James Wade, Krzysztof Ratajski, Danny Noppert, Rob Cross, Jonny Clayton and Peter Wright.
What is the 2020 PDC European Championship Prize Money?
The 2020 PDC European Championship prize money is £500,000 with the winner taking home £120,000.
Top Betting Sites
🏀 Bet $1 = Win $100 | College Basketball
Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a 3-pointer! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV)Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a 3-pointer! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV). 21+. T&Cs apply.
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL 2020
Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV)Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV). 21+. T&Cs apply.
Ts and Cs apply. 21+ only.