- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Gary Anderson vs Dirk van Duijvenbode Tips & Live Stream - Scotsman to fly into semis
- Gary Anderson vs Dirk van Duijvenbode is in the quarter-finals of the PDC World Darts Championship on Friday 1st January
- Gary Anderson is fancied to make it through to the quarter-finals
- Full match preview, predictions and live stream information
Gary Anderson of Scotland in action during his fourth round match against Devon Petersen. (Getty)
We provide our tips for the quarter-final match between Gary Anderson and Dirk van Duijvenbode at the PDC World Darts Championships on Friday 1st January.
Gary Anderson vs Dirk van Duijvenbode Tips
Gary Anderson To WinGary Anderson vs Dirk van Duijvenbode TipsGET 5/6 HERE
New customers only. 18+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Dirk van Duijvendobe will have won many fans during this year's tournament. Not only for his refreshingly honest post-match interviews but also for his performances on the oche.
The Dutch debutante put in a sparkling showing against Adam Hunt to win 4-0, and had to show plenty of guts to come through final leg deciders with Rob Cross and Glen Durrant.
When Dirk clashed with GARY ANDERSON at the Grand Prix, it was van Duijvenbode who prevailed 3-1. Anderson will be keen to avenge that defeat, and the two-time World Champion can come through yet another stern test.
Comments made by members of the Sky Sports team following his contentious match with Mensur Suljovic have clearly lit a fire in the Scotsman's stomach. Against Deven Petersen in the last round, Anderson didn't score with his usual ferocity, but his finishing was excellent, hitting over 50% of his doubles during that 4-0 win.
It's taken excellent performances from greats like Michael van Gerwen, Phil Taylor and Raymond van Barneveld to oust Anderson from the Worlds in the last ten years. Nathan Aspinall, who was seeded 12th in 2020, is the lowest-ranked player to have beaten Anderson in this tournament, so to find him sitting on 4/5 to beat an unseeded opponent is a price I don't want to pass up.
Score Prediction - Gary Anderson 5-3 Dirk van Duijvenbode (5/1 with bet365)
Gary Anderson vs Dirk van Duijvenbode Live Stream
Gary Anderson vs Dirk van Duijvenbode live from the Alexandra Palace from 13:30pm. Coverage is available via the bet365 live streaming service.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet