- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Michael van Gerwen vs Dave Chisnall Tips & Live Stream - MVG to whizz past Chizz
- Michael van Gerwen vs Dave Chisnall is in the quarter-finals of the PDC World Darts Championship on Friday 1st January
- Michael van Gerwen is tipped to get past an in-form Dave Chisnall
- Full match preview, predictions and live stream information
Michael van Gerwen of The Netherlands reacts during his forth round match against Joe Cullen. (Getty)
We provide our tips for the quarter-final match between Michael van Gerwen and Dave Chisnall at the PDC World Darts Championships on Friday 1st January.
Michael van Gerwen vs Dave Chisnall Tips
Michael van Gerwen To WinMichael van Gerwen vs Dave Chisnall TipsGET 1/5 HERE
New customers only. 18+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
The winners of the two matches of the tournament so far lock horns in the final quarter-final on Friday.
Dave Chisnall produced one of his best-ever performances against Dimitri van den Bergh. Chizzy averaged over 107 in three of the opening four sets. Both players slowed down a little in the final set, but it was Chizzy who prevailed 4-2.
Joe Cullen produced one of the best scoring performances we've ever seen at the Ally Pally to open up a 3-1 lead on MICHAEL VAN GERWEN in the Last 16. MVG battled back to force a final leg decider, where Cullen's doubles eluded him, allowing van Gerwen to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.
Having cruised through his opening two matches with astronomical averages, the match would really have sharpened Van Gerwen up mentally. He also missed set darts in sets one and three against Cullen, so the scoreline would have been much different had the number one seed taken his opportunities.
In his post-match interview, Chisnall eluded to the fact that he hadn't beaten van Gerwen for a while. Chizzy has actually lost 26 of his last 27 matches against the World's Number One Player, with his only positive result being a 6-6 draw in the 2017 Premier League.
I'm fully expecting Van Gerwen to beat Chisnall and book his stop in the semi-finals. Chisnall to hit the most 180s and lose the match could be the best way to gain some value.
Score Prediction - Michael van Gerwen 5-3 Dave Chisnall (9/2 with bet365)
Michael van Gerwen vs Dave Chisnall Live Stream
Michael van Gerwen vs Dave Chisnall is live from the Alexandra Palace from 20:00pm. Coverage is available via the bet365 live streaming service.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet