- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Michael Van Gerwen vs Joe Cullen Tips & Live Stream - MVG to power into quarter-finals
- Michael Van Gerwen vs Joe Cullen is in the fourth round of the PDC World Darts Championship on Wednesday 29th December
- Van Gerwen is tipped to continue his superb form
- Full match preview, predictions and live stream information
Michael van Gerwen smiles at the camera during his third round win over Ricky Evans. (Getty)
We provide our tips for the fourth-round match between Michael Van Gerwen and Joe Cullen at the PDC World Darts Championships on Wednesday 29th December.
Michael Van Gerwen vs Joe Cullen Tips
Michael Van Gerwen To WinMichael Van Gerwen vs Joe Cullen TipsGET 1/9 HERE
New customers only. 18+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
MICHAEL VAN GERWEN looked back to his very best when handing Ricky Evens a 4-0 thrashing in the third round.
Three of the four sets went to a deciding leg, but that was due to Ricky Evans producing his finest ever performance at the World Championships. Evans never looked like breaking van Gerwen's throw at any point, and the World Number One ended the night with an average of 106.
Amazingly, that figure is still short of the average van Gerwen registered in his opening match, when he beat Ryan Murray 3-1 averaging nearly 109.
Joe Cullen is a solid opponent, but if Van Gerwen keeps up the pace he's set in his opening two matches, then Cullen - or anyone else in the tournament for that matter - won't be able to touch him.
Score Prediction - Michael Van Gerwen 4-0 Joe Cullen (13/8 with bet365)
Michael Van Gerwen vs Joe Cullen Live Stream
Watch Michael Van Gerwen vs Joe Cullen live from the Alexandra Palace from 8:15pm. Coverage is available via the bet365 live streaming service.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet