Dota 2 Betting Tips & Live Streams
About Dota 2
Where to bet on Dota 2
Free Bet£20Use codeNEWBONUSBet £10 Get 4x £5 in free bets. Use the promo code NEWBONUS.
Get£35 + 10Coupon CodeNEWBONUSIf your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day's betting, QuinnBet will refund 50% of your losses as a Free Bet up to £35 (min 3 bets) Plus 10 Free online casino spins at QuinnCasino. Even if your account is up, you're guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 10 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds. T&Cs apply | 18+ New UK Customers Only | begambleaware.org
Bet£10Get£40New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets to be used on Sports and 10 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
Bet £10Get £30Promo CodeNEWBONUS18+. T&C’s Apply. New customers only. Opt-in & deposit req. 7 days to deposit and stake £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.5 or greater to qualify. Max 3x £10 free bets credited on bet settlement. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 or greater. Free bets are non-withdrawable and stake not returned with winnings. 7 day expiry.
Get$600Bonus CodeNEWBONUSUse the promo code NEWBONUS. GGPoker.co.uk is a brand name of NSUS Limited licensed to conduct online gaming operations by the UK Gambling Commission. 18+ only. Gamble responsibly.
Dota 2 Live Streaming & Where To Watch
- Betting Sites bet365, Stake and Pinnacle
- Valve’s official channel on Twitch
- Valve’s official channel on YouTube
- The official Dota 2 Twitch channel, dota2ti
- The official Dota 2 YouTube channel, dota2
Dota 2 eSports Major Tournaments & Structure
- They are international tournaments that carry a minimum prize pool of $500,000 sponsored by Valve, and are organized by third parties
- The teams that finish within the top eight earn points
- Invited teams should include four teams each from Western Europe and China, three each from Europe and Southeast Asia, and two each from North America and South America.
- There are usually two Majors organized every year, apart from The International. The most recent was the PGL Arlington Major 2022
- This is the brief structure of the Regional Leagues:
- Earlier called Minors, the Regionals are played out across three tours organized through the year.
- Each of the leagues represent one of the six main regions, spread out across two divisions with eight teams each.
- The prize pool for each league is $280,000, split as $205k for Division I and $75k for Division II.
- The top four teams from Division I will qualify for the upcoming Majors. The bottom two teams from Division I will be relegated to Division II, while the top two teams from the latter get promoted. The teams at the bottom of Division II will be replaced by the best performing teams from open qualifiers.
- Generally, Dota 2 tournaments are split into the following categories:
- Tier 1, which include TI, Valve-sponsored Majors, and other international tournaments that offer prize pools in excess of $275k
- Tier 2, which include the Regional Leagues and other events offering $50k and over as prize pools
- Tier 3 tournaments are smaller, their prize pools fixed at $3k and above
- Tier 4 are the lowest-ranked tournaments, usually played online
Qualification For Dota 2 Tournaments
- Each of the leagues are worth 690 points for Tour 1, 920 for Tour II, and 1150 for Tour III.
- Each of the majors earn points as well. The first is worth 1900 points, the second 2700, and the third 3500 points.
- The earlier tournaments generate less points, so teams are rewarded better for performances towards the end of the season and closer to TI.
Best Dota 2 Teams
- Finished as TI11 runners-up twice, once in 2018 and again in 2021
- Finished in third place three times, in 2012, 2015, and 2019
- Finished in fourth place once, in 2017
- Qualified for quarterfinals in 2022 and 2014
- Natus Vincere won the inaugural edition of TI in 2011, when the game was unveiled for the first time
- Invictus Gaming in 2012
- Alliance in 2013
- Newbee in 2014
- Evil Geniuses in 2015
- Wings Gaming in 2016
- Team Liquid in 2017
- OG is the only team to have won TI twice, back-to-back in the 2018 and 2019 editions
- Team Spirit in 2021
- Tundra Esports in 2022
- OG won the Frankfurt Major 2015, the Manila Major 2016, the Boston Major 2016, the Kiev Major 2017, and the ESL One Stockholm 2022
- Secret won the Shanghai Major 2016, DreamLeague Season 8, the Chongqing Major, MDL Disneyland Paris Major, and DreamLeague Season 13
- Virtus.Pro won the ESL One Hamburg 2017, ESL One Katowice 2018, the Bucharest Major, ESL One Birmingham 2018, and DreamLeague Season 11
- Mineski Dota 2 won the Asia Championships 2018
- PSG LGD won the EPICENTER XL, MDL Changsha Major, WePlay AniMajor
- Team Liquid won the China Dota2 Supermajor
- Vici Gaming won the EPICENTER Major 2019
- TNC Predator won the MDL Chengdu Major
- Invictus Gaming won the ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021
- Team Spirit won the PGL Arlington Major 2022
Dota 2 FAQs
What is esports?
Esports (also known as electronic sports, e-sports, or eSports) refers to sport competitions using video or computer games.
What is Dota 2?
Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game.
How can I watch Dota 2 Live Streaming?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where you can watch Dota 2 live streaming.