League of Legends Betting Tips & LoL Live Streams
About League of Legends
Where to bet on League of Legends
Get£30Bonus CodeNEWBONUSAvailable to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Bet£5Get£2018+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Get$600Bonus CodeNEWBONUSUse the promo code NEWBONUS. GGPoker.co.uk is a brand name of NSUS Limited licensed to conduct online gaming operations by the UK Gambling Commission. 18+ only. Gamble responsibly.
Bet£10Get£20New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply
Bet£10GetDouble the OddsMaximum stake is £10. Exclusive to new members. Keep it fun – set your deposit limit. T&Cs apply. 18 Plus. begambleaware.org
League of Legends Live Streaming - Where To Watch
- Betting Sites bet365, Stake and Pinnacle
- League of Legends esports website
- Riot games’ official Twitch channel
- League of Legends esports YouTube channel
Format of Major LoL Esports Tournaments
- their seed in their respective spring or summer splits, with the winners or sometimes runners-up, depending on the league, qualifying
- the Regional Finals, which are elimination brackets contested by the league’s top four or five teams
- Championship Points, which refers to points accumulated yearly by winning games across splits
- Legends Champions Korea (LCK), with 4 slots at Worlds
- China's League of Legends Pro League (LPL), with 4 slots
- North America's League Championship Series (LCS), with 3 slots
- League of Legends European Championship (LEC), 4 slots
- Twelve teams, usually the winners from the majors leagues, are invited directly to the main event
- The other twelve have to go through a play-in stage and will be narrowed down to four that advance to the groups
- Once the top sixteen teams are confirmed, they're randomly drawn into four groups. A double round-robin stage conducted across each group will eliminate the group's bottom two teams, while the top two - eight in total - will qualify for the playoffs.
- These are held in the classic, single-elimination format with knockout quarterfinals, semifinals, and the Grand Final all played as best-of-five series
Biggest LoL eSports Tournaments
- Pacific Championship Series (PCS) representing Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Vietnam Championship Series (VCS)
- Campeonato Brasileiro de League of Legends (CBLOL) from Brazil
- League of Legends Circuit Oceania representing the Oceania countries Australia and New Zealand
- League of Legends Continental League (LCL) that represent the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), or Russia
- League of Legends Japan League (LJL)
- Liga Latinoamérica (LLA)
- Turkish Championship League (TCL)
Most Successful Teams in LoL eSports
- Three Worlds titles in 2013, 2015, and 2016, the most by any team
- Five Grand Final appearances, having finished as runners-up in 2017 and 2022
- Two MSI titles, achieved back-to-back in 2016 and 2017
- Two Worlds titles, the first in 2014 and then in 2017, the most behind T1
- Three Grand Final appearances, including a runners-up finish in 2016
- Fnatic in 2011, who won the tournament’s inaugural edition, and became the first and only team from Europe to lift the Summoner’s Cup
- Invictus Gaming in 2018
- FunPlus Phoenix in 2019
- Damwon Gaming in 2020
- Edward Gaming in 2021
League of Legends (LoL) FAQ
What is esports?
Esports (also known as electronic sports, e-sports, or eSports) refers to sport competitions using video or computer games.
What is League of Legends (LoL)?
League of Legends (LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game.
What is the League of Legends Pro League (LPL)?
The League of Legends Pro League (LPL) is the top level of professional League of Legends esports in China.
What is the League of Legends Champions Korea (LCK)?
The League of Legends Champions Korea (LCK) is the primary competition for League of Legends esports in South Korea.
What is the League of Legends European Championship (LEC)?
The League of Legends European Championship (LEC) is the name of the professional League of Legends esports league in Europe.
What is the League of Legends Championship Series (LCS)?
The League of Legends Championship Series (LCS) is the top level of professional League of Legends in the United States and Canada.
How can I watch League of Legends (LoL) Live Streaming?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where you can watch League of Legends (LoL) live streaming.