- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
Halmstad vs Varbergs Predictions & Tips - Halmstad to end run of draws
- Halmstad vs Varbergs predictions for Monday's Swedish Allsvenskan match
- The match is being played at Orjans Vall (6.00pm BST)
- Varbergs have lost their last 3 away matches
- Halmstad are tipped to end a run of draws by winning on Monday
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Halmstad are tipped to return to winning ways at Orjans Vall (Getty)
Halmstad vs Varbergs Predictions
Halmstad have been struggling to turn draws into wins. They get a great opportunity to change that against struggling Varbergs. Both teams to score is also tipped.
- Halmstad are undefeated in their last 5 matches (Allsvenskan).
- Halmstad are undefeated in 8 of their last 9 home matches (Allsvenskan).
- Halmstad have won 3 of their last 4 home matches against Varbergs (Superatten).
- Varbergs have lost 4 of their last 6 matches (Allsvenskan).
- Varbergs have lost their last 3 away matches (Allsvenskan).
- Varbergs have seen BTTS in the last 9 matches (Allsvenskan).
- Varbergs have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches (Allsvenskan).
Head to Head
Halmstad have won five of the last eight matches against Varbergs, all of them in the Superatten. Varbergs have won once in that time with two draws.
Halmstad are turning into the Allsvenskan’s draw specialists, particularly at home.
A 0-0 draw with Djurgarden last week was a fifth stalemate in their last six matches at Orjans Vall.
Magnus Haglund’s side have also shared the points in five of their last seven matches overall. They have drawn with IFK Goteborg, Mjallby, Degerfors and Hammarby as well as Djurgarden.
A 3-2 win at Elfsborg and a 1-0 defeat away to Orebro are the other results in the last seven matches.
Halmstad Team News
Left back Viktor Ljung and defensive midfielder Jonathan Svedberg still out with injuries.
Forward Phil Ofosu-Ayeh also remains on the sidelines.
A 2-1 defeat at AIK Stockholm last week was a sixth loss of the season and leaves Varbergs second from bottom in the Allsvenskan.
Joakim Persson’s side led through a Tashreeq Matthews goal, only to concede twice and suffer a third straight away defeat.
Since beating Norrkoping 2-1 in May, Varbergs have lost 3-1 away to Hacken and drawn 1-1 at home to Kalmar.
Varbergs Team News
Midfielder Keanin Ayer Boya is a long term absentee and he remains out injured.
Halmstad vs Varbergs FAQs
Where can I watch the Halmstad vs Varbergs live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Halmstad vs Varbergs live stream.
Varbergs struggle on the road and Halmstad are tipped to snap their run of draws with a win. Varbergs are good for goals with BTTS tipped.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes Both Teams To Score @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Halmstad Win Full-Time Result @-105.26 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Megabet: Halmstad & Over 2.5 Result & Total Goals @240.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Halmstad 3-1 Correct Score @1600.0 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit