- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
- Thursday 12
Hammarby vs Halmstad Predictions & Tips - Draw tipped in Allsvenskan
- Hammarby vs Halmstad predictions for Sunday's Swedish Allsvenskan match
- The match is being played at Tele2 Arena (4.30pm BST)
- Hammarby have drawn their last 2 home matches
- Halmstad have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches and can claim a point
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Hammarby have drawn their last 2 home matches (Getty Images)
Hammarby vs Halmstad Predictions
Both sides have had their fair share of draws of late and a stalemate is predicted. Halmstad have a good record at Tele2 Arena against Hammarby and can prove difficult to beat again.
- Hammarby have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches (all competitions).
- Hammarby have drawn their last 2 home matches (all competitions).
- Halmstad are undefeated in 3 of their last 4 away matches at Hammarby (all competitions).
- Halmstad have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches (Allsvenskan).
Head to Head
There has been little to split these two sides in recent times with Halmstad winning four of the last 10 matches and Hammarby victorious three times. There have also been three draws.
Last season, it was away wins for each side with Hammarby claiming a 2-1 win at Halmstad before losing 3-1 at home.
Hammarby were crowned Swedish Cup champions for the first time when last in action at the end of May.
After a 0-0 draw with Hacken, Hammarby held their nerve to win a penalty shootout 5-4.
It was a second straight draw having headed into the mid-season break in the Allsvenskan on the back of a 2-2 stalemate with Djurgarden.
Since then, Hammarby have won two friendlies. They beat Osterlen FF 1-0 and Sirius 3-1.
Hammarby Team News
Hammarby have a full squad to choose from.
Midfielder Abdul Khalili is available again after missing the last Allsvenskan game through suspension.
Halmstad ended the first portion of the Allsvenskan season with a 0-0 draw with Degerfors at the end of May.
It was a third stalemate in the last five matches for Magnus Haglund's side having also drawn 1-1 with Goteborg and Mjallby.
Between those two draws was a 3-2 win at Elfsborg, although that is Halmstad's only victory in the last seven matches.
Halmstad have won two recent friendlies against Mjallby (2-1) and Hacken (2-0).
Halmstad Team News
Forward Phil Ofosu-Ayeh remains sidelined with a knee injury, but is Halmstad's only absentee.
Hammarby vs Halmstad FAQs
Where can I watch the Hammarby vs Halmstad live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Hammarby vs Halmstad live stream.