- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Dinamo Minsk vs Smorgon Predictions & Tips - Dinamo to win at home in Belarus
- Dinamo Minsk vs Smorgon predictions for Friday’s Belarusian Premier League match
- The game is being played at 6pm BST at Dinamo Stadium
- Dinamo Minsk have won by 2+ goals in their last 3 matches
- I am backing Dinamo to win to nil against Smorgon
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Dinamo Minsk tipped to get their first win on on the road this season (Getty Images)
Dinamo Minsk vs Smorgon Predictions
Dinamo Minsk are expected to win to nil and cover the -2 handicap against Smorgon. The visitors are relegation candidates and should be front row on the fade train.
- Dinamo Minsk have won by 2+ goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- Dinamo Minsk have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier League).
- Dinamo Minsk have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 5 home matches (Premier League).
- Dinamo Minsk have won 5 of their last 7 matches against Smorgon (all competitions).
- Smorgon have lost to nil in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Smorgon have lost to nil in 6 of their last 7 away matches (Premier League).
- Smorgon have lost by 2+ goals in 5 of their last 7 away matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Dinamo Minsk have a 5-0 advantage against Smorgon with 2 draws in 7 matches.
They last met in the 2010/11 Belarusian Cup Second Round with Dinamo winning 2-1 in Smorgon.
Dinamo Minsk Form
Dinamo Minsk have had a solid start to the new Belarusian Premier League season. They sit second on the table after five wins, two draws and one defeat from their opening eight matches.
Leonid Kuchuk’s side have won three in a row. The won 3-1 at FK Minsk before a 2-0 home win against Energetyk-BGU.
Dinamo’s last match was a 3-1 win at Isloch. They fell behind in the 5th minute but hit back with goals to Ablaye Mbengue, Vladislav Lozhkin and Roman Davyskiba.
Dinamo Minsk Injuries & Team News
Senegalese striker Ablaye Mbengue has forced his way into the starting side and scored in his last three games.
Smorgon’s return to the Premier League is not going well. They have one win in eight matches with six defeats, scoring just three goals with 17 conceded.
Vyacheslav Gerashchenko’s side face an uphill battle for survival this season.
Smorgon lost 3-0 at Shakhtyor and 5-0 at Ruh Brest before a 2-0 home win against bottom club Sputnik.
Smorgon got back to losing ways in a 1-0 defeat at BATE Borisov and 2-0 home loss against Neman Grodno last time out. Ben Aziz Dao was sent off before half time and they had little chance from there.
Smorgon Injuries & Team News
Left back Ben Aziz Dao is suspended.
Dinamo Minsk are in fine form and can cover the -2 handicap against a Smorgon side fighting relegation. The visitors struggle to score with a home win to nil predicted.
Best Bet: Dinamo Minsk Win To Nil @-153.85 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Dinamo Minsk -2 Handicap @170.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Dinamo Minsk Win 3-0 Correct Score @550.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit