- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
Brasiliense vs Gremio Predictions & Tips - Gremio to settle for a draw in the Copa do Brazil
- Brasiliense vs Gremio predictions for Thursday’s Copa do Brazil match
- The 3rd round 2nd leg is being played at 7.30pm BST at Estádio Nacional de Brasilia
- Gremio have seen under 2.5 goals in 15 of their last 17 Copa do Brazil matches
- I am backing under 2.5 goals and a draw in Brasilia
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Gremio are undefeated in 14 of their last 15 matches (Getty Images)
Brasiliense vs Gremio Predictions
Gremio won the first leg 2-0 and won’t feel much need to go on the attack here. Both clubs regularly see under 2.5 goals in the Copa do Brazil which should continue in Brasilia.
- Brasiliense have drawn their last 3 home matches (Copa do Brazil).
- Brasiliense are undefeated in 16 of their last 18 home matches (Copa do Brazil).
- Brasiliense have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 home matches (Copa do Brazil).
- Brasiliense have failed to score in 2 of their last 3 matches (Copa do Brazil).
- Gremio are undefeated in 14 of their last 15 matches (all competitions).
- Gremio have seen under 2.5 goals in 15 of their last 17 matches (Copa do Brazil).
- Gremio have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Gremio have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Gremio are 1-0 against Brasiliense. They met in the first leg last week with Gremio winning 2-0 at home.
Brasiliense went on a great run of form in 2021, going undefeated in 27 consecutive matches.
Vílson Tadei’s side lost the Copa Verde final in a penalty shootout. They then reached the Brasiliense final, beating Ceilandia 1-0.
Brasiliense started the Serie D season with a 2-0 win in Real Ariquemes and 3-1 win against Real Ariquemes. They took on Gremio in the Copa do Brazil 3rd round, losing 2-0 in the first leg.
Brasiliense returned to Serie D with a 1-1 draw against Goianesia.
Gremio won 10 consecutive matches from April to May.
Tiago Nunes’ side reached the Gaúcho final against Internacional. They won 2-1 in the first leg and secured a 1-1 draw at home to lift the trophy.
Gremio drew 0-0 at La Equidad in their final group game in the Copa Sudamericana to top their group.
Gremio started their Serie A season with a disappointing 3-2 defeat at Ceara after conceding deep into added time. They bounced back with a 2-0 home win against Brasiliense in the Cup with Ricardinho and Jean Pyerre on target.
Brasiliense are hard to beat at home in the Copa do Brazil. Gremio won 2-0 in the first leg and will take a draw to advance with under 2.5 goals the best bet.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @135.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @300.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @900.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit