- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
Brasil de Pelotas vs Londrina Predictions & Tips - Londrina to draw in return to Serie B
- Brasil de Pelotas vs Londrina predictions for Friday’s Brazilian Serie B match
- The game is being played at 8pm BST at Estádio Bento Mendes de Freitas
- Brasil de Pelotas have drawn 15 of their last 27 home matches in Serie B
- I am backing a draw with Londrina undefeated in 15 of their last 16 matches
- Preview, predictions & stats
Brasil de Pelotas and Londrina kick off the Serie B season on Friday
Brasil de Pelotas vs Londrina Predictions
Brasil de Pelotas and Londrina get the Brazilian Serie B season underway on Friday. The visitors are draw specialists with a stalemate expected in Rio Grande do Sul.
- Brasil de Pelotas are undefeated in 11 of their last 13 home matches (Serie B).
- Brasil de Pelotas have drawn 15 of their last 27 home matches (Serie B).
- Brasil de Pelotas have drawn 2 of their last 4 home matches (Gaucho).
- Brasil de Pelotas have seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 11 home matches (all competitions).
- Brasil de Pelotas have seen BTTS No in their last 4 matches against Londrina (Serie B).
- Londrina are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 matches (all competitions).
- Londrina have drawn 14 of their last 25 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Londrina have a 6-4 advantage against Brasil de Pelotas with 2 draws in 12 matches.
Brasil de Pelotas Form
Brasil de Pelotas finished 12th in Serie B last season. They had a poor campaign in the Gaucho, winning three of their 11 matches with five defeats.
Cláudio Tencati’s side lost three of their final five matches. They lost 2-1 at Juventude on the final matchday.
They will hope the break before the Serie B season did them some good. They are undefeated in 11 of their last 13 home matches in the second flight.
Londrina are back in Serie B after winning promotion last season. They are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 matches.
Roberto Fonseca replaced Silvinho Canuto as manager in March. He extended Londrina’s run of draws to six straight stalemates.
The Paraná club did well in the Paranaense, finishing 5th and beating Cianorte in the quarter-finals. They drew 1-1 at home in the first leg before a 3-0 win on the road with Alisson Safira, Salatiel Júnior and Douglas Santos on target.
Brasil de Pelotas are hard to beat at home in Serie B and Londrina have lost once in 2021. This should be a tight match with under 2.5 goals and a draw backed in Brazil.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-200.00 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @210.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit