- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
Al Ahly vs Berkane Predictions & Tips - Al Ahly backed to win the CAF Super Cup
- Al Ahly vs Berkane predictions for Saturday’s CAF Super Cup
- The game is being played at 5pm BST at Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium in Doha
- Al Ahly have won the CAF Super Cup 6 times
- I am backing Al Ahly to be too good for Berkane in Doha
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Al Ahly have won six CAF Super Cup s (Getty Images)
Al Ahly vs Berkane Predictions
Al Ahly are backed to beat Berkane in the CAF Super Cup in Doha. The Egyptian champions can win to nil against a Berkane side that have been struggling to score in Africa.
- Al Ahly have won 9 of their last 13 matches (CAF Champions League).
- Al Ahly have won to nil in 3 of their last 5 matches (CAF Champions League).
- Berkane have lost by 2+ goals in 3 of their last 6 matches (Botola Pro).
- Berkane have failed to score in their last 2 matches (Botola Pro).
- Berkane have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 matches (CAF Confederation Cup).
Head to Head
This will be the first match between Al Ahly and Berkane.
Al Ahly Form
Al Ahly sit second in the Egyptian Premier League. They have won one of their previous four league matches, 2-1 at Al Ittihad.
Pitso Mosimane’s side took on South African champions Mamelodi Sundowns in the CAF Champions League quarter-finals.
Al Ahly won 2-0 in Cairo with Taher Mohamed and Salah Mohsen on target. Yasser Ibrahim scored first in a 1-1 draw in Pretoria as they advanced to the semi-finals.
Al Ahly Injuries & Team News
Al Ahly left back Ali Maâloul and midfielder Mohamed Mahmoud are injured.
Berkane are having a poor season in the Moroccan Botola Pro. They sit 11th on the table, just four points above the relegation zone.
Juan Pedro Benali’s side failed to get out of the CAF Confederation Cup group stage. They could only score four goals in six matches.
Berkane have lost by 2+ goals in three of their last six matches. They have failed to score in their last two, a 2-0 defeat at Maghreb Fes and a 0-0 draw against Rapide Oued Zem.
Berkane Injuries & Team News
Berkane have no reported players missing for the trip to Doha.
Berkane are in poor domestic form and struggled to score in a disappointing CAF Confederation Cup campaign. Al Ahly should have too much class and confidence and win to nil in Doha.
Best Bet: Al Ahly Win Full Time Result @-142.86 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Al Ahly Win To Nil @138.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit