- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
Celje vs Olimpija Predictions & Tips - Celje set to win the Slovenian Cup final
- Celje vs Olimpija predictions for Tuesday’s Slovenian Cup final
- The game is being played at 7.45pm BST at Bonifika Stadium in Koper
- Celje have won 7 of their last 8 matches
- I am backing Celje to win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Celje take on Olimpija in the Slovenian Cup final
Celje vs Olimpija Predictions
Celje have been in fantastic form since Agron Salja took over. They beat Olimpija 4-0 less than 10 days ago and can win again in the Slovenian Cup final.
- Celje have won 7 of their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Celje have won to nil in 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Celje beat Olimpija 4-0 on 16 May (1. SNL).
- Olimpija have lost their last 3 matches (1. SNL).
- Olimpija have lost by 2+ goals in 3 of their last 5 matches (1. SNL).
- Olimpija have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 matches (1. SNL).
Head to Head
Olimpija have a 39-25 advantage against Celje with 24 draws in 88 matches.
Celje beat Olimpija 4-0 on 16 May with Ivan Bozic, Ester Sokler, Mico Kuzmanovic and Filip Dangubic on target.
Celje finished the season strong to avoid the relegation play-off. The decision to replace Jiri Jarosik with Agron Salja as manager in late April was a master stroke.
Salja has guided his new club to seven wins in his eight matches in charge. One of those was a 4-0 win against Olimpija.
Celje won four straight matches to nil before a 2-1 home win against Koper on the final day of the league season.
Celje Injuries & Team News
Left back Denis Marandici is injured.
Striker Filip Dangubic was top scorer this season with 11 goals.
Olimpija Ljubljana Form
Olimpija had a poor end to the season. They were leading the 1. SNL with three matches to go but capitulated, losing their last three matches to finish third.
Goran Stankovic’s side lost 4-0 at Celje before a 2-1 home defeat to Tabor Sežana.
Olimpija’s last match was a 3-0 loss at Bravo. They went into half time tied 0-0 before conceding three goals in a 12 minute spell.
Olimpija Ljubljana Injuries & Team News
Olimpija have a full strength side available.
Celje are in great form but the same can’t be said about Olimpija. There is great value in tailing Celje in the Slovenian Cup final.
Best Bet: Celje Win Full Time Result @240.00 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Celje Win To Nil Win To Nil @460.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Celje Win 2-0 Correct Score @1300.0 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit