- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
Brazil vs Venezuela Predictions & Tips - Brazil set to cruise past Venezuela at Copa America
- Brazil vs Venezuela predictions for Sunday’s Copa America match
- The Group B clash is being played at 10pm BST at Estádio Nacional de Brasilia
- Brazil have won to nil in 6 of their last 7 matches
- I am backing Brazil to win to nil and Neymar to score
- Preview, predictions, stats, squads & team news
Neymar has scored 5 goals in his last 3 matches for Brazil (Getty Images)
Brazil vs Venezuela Predictions
Brazil have been in fine form and should have little problems beating Venezuela. With the visitors missing Salomón Rondón up front, I am backing Brazil to win to nil in Brasilia.
- Brazil have won their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Brazil have won to nil in 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Brazil have won by 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Brazil’s Neymar has scored 5 goals in his last 3 internationals (World Cup qualifiers).
- Brazil have won 4 of their last 5 matches against Venezuela (all competitions).
- Venezuela have failed to score in their last 3 matches against Brazil (all competitions).
- Venezuela have lost 4 of their last 6 matches (World Cup qualifiers).
- Venezuela have failed to score in 4 of their last 6 matches (World Cup qualifiers).
Head to Head
Brazil have a 22-1 advantage against Venezuela with 3 draws in 26 matches.
Venezuela haven’t scored in their last three games against Brazil.
Brazil have won their last seven matches in all competitions. They have had a perfect start to the World Cup qualifiers, winning all six matches.
The Seleção beat Bolivia 5-0, Peru 4-2, Venezuela 1-0 and Uruguay 2-0 in 2020. Tite’s side didn’t play for seven months before getting back into action last week.
Brazil won 2-0 against Ecuador with Richarlison and Neymar on target. They then won 2-0 in Paraguay with Neymar opening the scoring and Lucas Paquetá wrapping it up in added time.
Brazil Squad & Team News
Goalkeepers: Alisson, Ederson, Weverton
Defenders: Thiago Silva (captain), Marquinhos, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Renan Lodi, Éder Militão, Felipe, Emerson
Midfielders: Casemiro, Lucas Paquetá, Fabinho, Fred, Éverton Ribeiro, Douglas Luiz
Forwards: Neymar, Roberto Firmino, Gabriel Jesus, Richarlison, Everton, Gabriel Barbosa, Vinícius Júnior
Right back Dani Alves and attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho are injured with midfielder Arthur missing out.
Neymar has scored 66 goals in 105 internationals including five goals in his last three games.
Venezuela lost their first three World Cup qualifiers. They couldn’t score in any of them, a 3-0 defeat in Colombia and 1-0 loss against Paraguay followed by a 1-0 defeat in Brazil.
José Peseiro’s side snapped the run with a 2-1 home win against Chile, Salomon Rondón scoring the winner in the 81st minute.
It was a false dawn with Venezuela losing 3-1 in Bolivia and drawing 0-0 against Uruguay. They have scored just three goals in six World Cup qualifiers.
Venezuela Squad & Team News
Goalkeepers: Wuilker Faríñez, Rafael Romo, Joel Graterol
Defenders: Roberto Rosales, Alexander González, Mikel Villanueva, Jhon Chancellor, Ronald Hernández, Luis Mago, Nahuel Ferraresi, Adrián Martínez, Yohan CumanA
Midfielders: Tomás Rincón (Captain), Yangel Herrera, Rómulo Otero, Jhon Murillo, Júnior Moreno, Yeferson Soteldo, Jefferson Savarino, Cristian Cásseres, Bernaldo Manzano, José Martínez, Richard Celis, Edson Castillo
Forwards: Josef Martínez, Fernando Aristeguieta, Sergio Córdova, Jhonder Cádiz
Defenders Wilker Ángel and Rolf Feltscher miss out alongside midfielder Darwin Machís.
The biggest loss is Salomón Rondón to injury with the Dalian Professional striker scoring 31 goals in 82 internationals.
Midfielder and captain Tomás Rincón has earned 106 international caps.
Brazil are in strong form and are backed to win to nil against Venezuela. Neymar can increase his goal tally for his nation at Copa America.
Best Bets: Brazil Win To Nil @-175.44 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Best Bets: Neymar Anytime Goalscorer @-120.48 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Neymar First Goalscorer @250.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Brazil Win 2-0 Correct Score @450.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit