- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Racing Club vs Sao Paulo Predictions & Tips - Draw likely in the Copa Libertadores
- Racing Club vs Sao Paulo predictions for Wednesday’s Copa Libertadores match
- The Group E clash is being played at 11pm BST at Estadio Presidente Perón
- Racing Club are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 home matches
- I am backing Sao Paulo to settle for a draw
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Racing Club are hard to beat at home in the Copa Libertadores (Getty Images)
Racing Club vs Sao Paulo Predictions
Racing Club and Sao Paulo are unbeaten in the Copa Libertadores. The Group E heavyweights are set for a draw in Argentina.
- Racing Club are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 home matches (Copa Libertadores).
- Racing Club are undefeated in 10 of their last 13 matches (all competitions).
- Sao Paulo are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches (all competitions).
- Sao Paulo have won 9 of their last 10 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
This will be the first meeting between Racing Club and Sao Paulo.
Racing Club Form
Racing Club have been inconsistent but are undefeated in 10 of their last 13 matches. They have a win and a draw from their opening two matches in the Copa Libertadores.
Juan Antonio Pizzi’s side drew 1-1 at Rentistas thanks to a late Juan Cáceres equaliser. The Argentine club won 2-1 at home against Sporting Cristal, a big effort after being reduced to 10 men in the 48th minute.
Racing Club sit 6th in the Liga Profesional Argentina after 12 matches. They won 2-1 against Colon in their last home game before a 1-0 defeat at Central Córdoba last time out.
Racing Club Injuries & Team News
Defensive midfielder Marcelo Díaz is injured.
Centre back Lucas Orbán is suspended but Luciano Sigali is available after suspension.
Sao Paulo Form
Sao Paulo have been in great form, winning eight of their last nine matches. They lead Group B in the Paulista with eight wins in 11 games.
Hernán Crespo's side are off to a great start in the Copa Libertadores. They beat Sporting Cristal 3-0 in Peru and won 2-0 at home against Rentistas.
Sao Paulo returned to the Paulista with a 2-2 draw at Corinthians. Miranda opened the scoring and Luciano equalised from the penalty spot deep into added time.
Sao Paulo Injuries & Team News
Sao Paulo centre back Walce is out with a cruciate ligament rupture.
Léo is available after suspension and should come back into the starting side.
Racing Club are hard to beat at home in the Copa Libertadores. Sao Paulo will be happy with a draw here to stay top of Group E.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @240.00 at Unibet - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit