- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
San Lorenzo vs Rosario Central Predictions & Tips - Argentine rivals to draw in the Copa Sudamericana
- San Lorenzo vs Rosario Central predictions for Thursday’s Copa Sudamericana match
- The Group A clash is being played at 1.30am BST at Estadio Pedro Bidegain
- San Lorenzo have seen under 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 14 Copa Sudamericana matches
- I am backing under 2.5 goals and a draw in Argentina
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Rosario Central beat San Lorenzo 2-0 in the first group stage match (Getty Images)
San Lorenzo vs Rosario Central Predictions
Rosario Central have a three point lead over San Lorenzo in the Copa Sudamericana. The visitors will be aiming to keep this close and avoid defeat with under 2.5 goals the best bet.
- San Lorenzo have seen under 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 14 matches (Copa Sudamericana).
- San Lorenzo have failed to win in their last 4 matches (Copa Sudamericana).
- San Lorenzo have failed to score in 6 of their last 10 matches (Copa Sudamericana).
- San Lorenzo are undefeated 10 of their last 11 matches against Rosario Central (all competitions).
- San Lorenzo have drawn 4 of their last 9 matches against Rosario Central (all competitions).
- Rosario Central have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 away matches (Copa Sudamericana).
- Rosario Central have drawn 4 of their last 7 away matches (Copa Sudamericana).
- Rosario Central have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Copa Sudamericana).
Head to Head
San Lorenzo have an 18-7 advantage against Rosario Central with 8 draws in 33 matches.
San Lorenzo Form
San Lorenzo have been struggling to win in recent weeks. They have yet to taste victory in the Copa Sudamericana with two defeats and a draw in their opening three games.
The Buenos Aires club lost 2-0 at Racing Club on Sunday. The result saw them finish fifth in Group A of the Argentina Primera Division, just outside the quarter-final places.
Diego Dabove quit after the defeat with Leandro Romagnoli taking over as caretaker manager.
San Lorenzo Injuries & Team News
Left back Gabriel Rojas was sent off against Racing Club but is free to play here.
Rosario Central Form
Rosario Central have had a decent start in the Copa Sudamericana. They lost their opening match before a 2-0 home win against San Lorenzo.
Kily González 's side then drew 1-1 at Huachipato, a big effort after Luca Martinez was sent off in the 9th minute. Diego Zabala equalised in the second half.
Rosario lost 4-1 at Platense in their last Primera Division match. They conceded twice in added time, the end of a disappointing campaign that saw them finish 8th in Group A.
Rosario Central Injuries & Team News
Young Mexican striker Luca Martínez is suspended.
San Lorenzo are starting life without their manager who walked out of the club on Sunday. Rosario Central will be keeping this tight and be aiming for a draw.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-133.33 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @260.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 0-0 Draw Correct Score @700.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit