- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
Copenhagen vs Sonderjyske Predictions & Tips - Hosts to continue dominance
- FC Copenhagen vs Sonderjyske predictions for Monday's Danish Superliga match.
- The match is being played at Parken Stadium (6.00pm GMT).
- Copenhagen have won 5 of their last 6 matches.
- The hosts are tipped for another win having defeated Sonderjyske in 9 of the last 10 meetings.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news.
FC Copenhagen have dominated Sonderjyske in recent times (Getty Images)
Copenhagen vs Sonderjyske Predictions
FC Copenhagen have an exceptional record against Sonderjyske that can continue on Monday. The visitors have goals in them, so I am expecting both teams to score.
- FC Copenhagen have won 5 of their last 6 matches (Superliga).
- FC Copenhagen have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (Superliga).
- FC Copenhagen have won 9 of their last 10 matches against Sonderjyske (Superliga).
- FC Copenhagen have scored exactly 3 goals in their last 3 home matches against Sonderjyske (Superliga).
- FC Copenhagen have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches against Sonderjyske (Superliga).
- Sonderjyske have seen BTTS in their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
FC Copenhagen have dominated Sonderjyske in recent times, winning nine of the last 10 meetings.
Copenhagen were 3-1 winners away at Sonderjyske in November to make it five wins in a row. Mohammed Daramy, Jose Zeca and Rasmus Falk Jensen got the goals.
FC Copenhagen Form
FC Copenhagen have hit season-best form, winning five of their last six matches in the Superliga to move up to fourth in the table.
Since the resumption after the winter break, Jess Thorup's side have won both games.
They came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 away at Aalborg before defeating Horsens 2-0 last Sunday.
Viktor Fischer and Jonas Older Wind got the goals against Horsens to hand Copenhagen their eighth win of the season.
FC Copenhagen Team News
Forward Mohammed Daramy is on the road to a return from injury, but the game may come too soon for the teenager.
Fellow forward Mikkel Kaufmann Sorensen is ruled out, as is defender Peter Ankersen.
Sonderjyske have won twice and lost once since the season restarted following the winter break.
Glen Riddersholm's side appeared to be running out of steam before the break, losing three of their last four Superliga matches in 2020.
They returned with an impressive 2-1 victory over defending champions Midtjylland with Mads Albaek and Anders Jacobsen getting the goals.
But Sonderjyske failed to take their chances last weekend as they lost 1-0 at home to Vejle, who scored with their only shot on target.
Sonderjyske bounced back in midweek with a 2-1 Danish Cup win over second tier BK Fremad Amager. Bard Finne and Victor Ekani sealed the win.
Sonderjyske Team News
Sonderjyske have a fully fit squad to choose from with the exception of midfielder Mads Hansen, who remains out with injury.
Copenhagen vs Sonderjyske FAQs
Where can I watch the Copenhagen vs Sonderjyske live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Copenhagen vs Sonderjyske live stream.
Copenhagen have enjoyed facing Sonderjyske, and they can continue that impressive record on Monday. Both teams to score is the best bet with the hosts to record a 3-1 victory.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes Both Teams To Score @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Copenhagen & Over 2.5 Result & Total Goals @137.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Handicap Bet: Copenhagen -1 Handicap @145.00 at Borgata Sports - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Copenhagen 3-1 Correct Score @1100.0 at 888sport - 1 Unit