- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
Odense vs Midtjylland Predictions & Tips - Landspokal Cup tie to go the distance
- Odense vs Midtjylland predictions for Thursday's Landspokal Cup match.
- The match is being played at Nature Energy Park (5.00pm GMT).
- Odense are undefeated in 3 of their last 4 home matches against Midtjylland.
- Midtjylland have seen BTTS in their last 6 matches with goals predicted again.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news.
Midtjylland's forward Sory Kaba is ruled out (Getty Images)
Odense vs Midtjylland Predictions
Odense have a good recent record at home to Midtjylland and can take this Danish Cup tie into extra-time with a draw tipped.
Both teams to score is the best bet for the game.
- Odense are undefeated in 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Odense are undefeated in 4 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Odense are undefeated in 3 of their last 4 home matches against Midtjylland (Danish Superliga).
- Odense have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches against Midtjylland (Danish Superliga).
- Odense have seen BTTS in their last 4 home matches against Midtjylland (Danish Superliga).
- Midtjylland have seen BTTS in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Midtjylland have seen BTTS in 6 their last 7 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Since the start of 2017, Midtjylland hold a 8-2 head to head record over Odense. There have also been two draws in the 12 meetings.
These two sides have already met twice this season. Midtjylland won 3-1 at home before drawing 1-1 in Odense.
Midtjylland have won both Danish Cup ties played against Odense in the last four seasons.
Odense have traded a win and a loss in the Danish Superliga since returning to action from the winter break.
Jakob Michelsen's side were beaten 1-0 at home to Lyngby last week, but were 2-0 winners at Nordsjaelland at the weekend.
Goals from Jeppe Tverskov and Mikkel Hyllegaard sealed the win against Nordsjaelland and moved Odense up to eighth spot in the Superliga.
Odense reached this stage of the Danish Cup with wins over Hillerod 2-1, BSF 3-0 and Nykobing 3-0.
Odense Team News
Odense will have American forward Emmanuel Sabbi available after serving a one-game suspension.
They are still without defenders Ryan Laursen and Jorgen Skjelvik.
Goalkeeper Sayouba Mande and forward Max Fenger are also ruled out with injuries.
Midtjylland snatched a dramatic late victory as they defeated Randers 2-1 in the Danish Superliga on Monday.
Brian Priske's side led through Luca Pfeiffer's goal, but looked set for a point after Alhaji Kamara equalised.
Awer Mabil slotted home a 93rd minute winner to move defending champions Midtjylland to within a point of leaders Brondby.
Midtjylland had returned from the winter break with a 2-1 defeat to Sonderjyske. That loss ended a six-game unbeaten run in the Superliga.
In the Landspokal Cup, Midtjylland have beaten Koge 1-0 and FC Copenhagen on penalties after a 1-1 draw.
Midtjylland Team News
Brazilian left-back Ailton is still waiting to make his debut after signing from Stuttgart.
Goalkeeper Jonas Lössl could make his debut having signed last month.
Awer Mabil is likely to get his chance to start following his late winner against Randers.
Goalkeeper Mikkel Andersen, defender Joel Andersson and forward Sory Kaba are all still ruled out.
Odense vs Midtjylland FAQs
Where can I watch the Odense vs Midtjylland live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Odense vs Midtjylland live stream.
Midtjylland needed an injury-time winner at Randers on Monday, but this cup tie could go the distance. A draw is predicted with both teams to score likely.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes Both Teams To Score @-133.33 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @250.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit