- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Lincoln vs Sunderland Predictions & Tips - EFL Trophy deadlock predicted
- Lincoln vs Sunderland predictions for Tuesday’s EFL Trophy match
- The fixture is being played at the LNER Stadium (7:00 pm BST)
- Lincoln have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches
- Can the Imps qualify for the knockout stages with a draw against the Black Cats?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Sunderland are winless in 3 of their last 5 away matches (Getty Images)
Lincoln vs Sunderland Predictions
A draw will see Lincoln qualify final 32 and Sunderland will want to stabilise after their recent 4-0 thrashing. I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Lincoln vs Sunderland Predictions
- Lincoln Form
- Lincoln Injuries & Team News
- Sunderland Form
- Sunderland Injuries & Team News
- Lincoln vs Sunderland Live Stream FAQ
- Lincoln have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches (all competitions)
- Lincoln have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches against Sunderland (all competitions)
- Sunderland are winless in 3 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions)
Sunderland have a 7-5 advantage against Lincoln in 15 meetings with three draws.
Lincoln’s winless run at the LNER extended to three matches following a 2-2 stalemate against Plymouth.
The Imps conceded early and Lasse Sørensen equalised in the second half. Plymouth then scored a late goal before Anthony Scully’s 90th-minute penalty earned Lincoln a point.
Michael Appleton’s side are winless in four of their last five matches, including a 1-1 home draw against Rotherham.
Lincoln Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Liam Bridcutt and defender Regan Poole are doubtful.
Striker Chris Maguire may be rested after his return from a long-term hamstring injury.
Sunderland were knocked off top spot in League One on Saturday after a 4-0 loss at Portsmouth.
Lee Johnson's side were 3-0 down at half time and struggled to respond with two shots on target. The Black Cats then conceded a fourth in the second period.
Sunderland have been inconsistent away this season and they have conceded nine goals in their last four on the road.
Sunderland Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Lyndon Gooch could return to the squad following a recent knock.
Defender Callum Doyle is set to start after coming off the bench against Portsmouth.
Centre back pair Arbenit Xhemajli and Jordan Willis are ruled out.
Lincoln vs Sunderland Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Lincoln vs Sunderland live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Lincoln vs Sunderland live stream.
Lincoln have drawn regularly at home and Sunderland are unconvincing away. Both sides concede plenty of goals and I am backing a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.93 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.60 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit