- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
MK Dons vs Wycombe Predictions & Tips - Dons dominance at home in the EFL Trophy.
- MK Dons vs Wycombe predictions for Tuesday’s EFL Trophy match
- The fixture is being played at Stadium MK (7:00 pm BST)
- MK Dons have won to nil in their last 2 home matches against Wycombe
- Can the MK Dons record a third consecutive home win against the Chairboys?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
MK Dons have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Getty Images)
MK Dons vs Wycombe Predictions
MK Dons look unbeatable at home and they should comfortably defeat out of form Wycombe. I am backing a home win to nil.
- MK Dons vs Wycombe Predictions
- MK Dons Form
- MK Dons Injuries & Team News
- Wycombe Form
- Wycombe Injuries & Team News
- MK Dons vs Wycombe Live Stream FAQ
- MK Dons have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 home matches (League One)
- MK Dons have won to nil in their last 2 home matches against Wycombe (League One)
- Wycombe have lost 3 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions)
MK Dons have a 6-3 advantage against Wycombe in 12 meetings with three draws.
MK Dons Form
MK Dons’ nine match unbeaten run was ended by a 2-1 away defeat against Doncaster.
Peter Kioso cancelled out Doncaster’s early goal. The Dons then dominated with 74% possession before they conceded late on.
Liam Mannings’s side previously won six of their last nine. The Dons won four of their last five at home, including a 1-0 win against Wycombe.
MK Dons Injuries & Team News
Full-back Daniel Harvie is unavailable due to injury.
Midfielder David Kasumu should start after recovering from a long-term injury.
Wycombe played out a seven-goal thriller and beat Morecambe 4-3 on Saturday.
The Chairboys were 2-0 down but goals from Daryl Horgan, Sam Vokes and Ryan Tafazolli pulled Wycombe back. Morecambe equalised before Curtis Thompson sealed the win with a 92nd minute penalty.
Gareth Ainsworth’s side have struggled to build on recent wins due to poor away form. They have lost three of their last five away, with defeats against MK Dons (1-0), Sunderland (3-1) and Man City (6-1).
Wycombe Injuries & Team News
Wycombe have no injuries or suspensions.
Midfielders Gareth McCleary and Jordan Obita returned from injury against Morecambe and the pair should start against the MK Dons.
MK Dons vs Wycombe Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the MK Dons vs Wycombe live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the MK Dons vs Wycombe live stream.
MK Dons have been hard to breach at home and they have a good recent record against Wycombe. I am backing a Dons 1-0 win.
Best Bet: Mk Dons Win Full Time Result $2.25 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Value Bet: MK Dons Win to Nil Win to Nil $3.90 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: MK Dons Win 1-0 Correct Score $7.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit