- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Arsenal vs AFC Wimbledon Predictions & Tips - Gunners on top against the Dons in the EFL Cup
- Arsenal vs AFC Wimbledon predictions for Wednesday’s EFL Cup match
- The fixture is being played at the Emirates (7:45 pm BST)
- Arsenal have won 3 of their last 4 matches
- Can Arsenal win their third consecutive match in all competitions?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Arsenal have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 5 home matches (Getty Images)
Arsenal vs AFC Wimbledon Predictions
Arsenal have improved and will want to keep winning momentum. AFC Wimbledon score and concede a lot of goals and I am backing a home win and BTTS.
- Arsenal vs AFC Wimbledon Predictions
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- AFC Wimbledon Form
- AFC Wimbledon Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal vs AFC Wimbledon Live Stream FAQ
- Arsenal have won 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions)
- Arsenal have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 5 home matches (EFL Cup)
- AFC Wimbledon have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions)
This will be the first-ever meeting between the sides.
Arsenal have responded after losing three consecutive Premier League matches. The Gunners recorded back-to-back 1-0 wins against Norwich and Burnley.
Martin Odegaard’s first-half free-kick gave Arsenal the lead against Burnley. Mikel Arteta’s side then held out for three points despite 18-11 shots and 1.11-0.99 expected goals.
Arsenal have won three of their last four matches, including a 6-0 win against Championship side West Brom in the EFL Cup.
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Defender Kieran Tierney was injured against Burnley and will be rested and midfielder Granit Xhaka is suspended.
Midfielder Mohamed Elneny is unlikely to feature due to injury.
AFC Wimbledon Form
AFC Wimbledon have been inconsistent in League One and they have failed to keep a clean sheet in all eight matches this season.
Mark Robinsons’ side were on a three-match unbeaten run before a 1-0 loss against Plymouth on Saturday.
The Dons had plenty of chances with 60% possession and 12 shots but they conceded a second-half goal and couldn’t find the equaliser.
AFC Wimbledon Injuries & Team News
Robinson has no injuries or suspensions and he should name a full-strength starting XI.
Midfielders Will Nightingale and Jack Rudoni are the Dons’ top scorers with three goals each and they should start.
Arsenal vs AFC Wimbledon Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs AFC Wimbledon live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Arsenal vs AFC Wimbledon live stream.
Arsenal will want to keep up their solid recent form and they should comfortably beat AFC Wimbledon. I am backing a 2-1 home win.
Best Bet: Arsenal Win & BTTS Full Time Result & BTTS $3.25 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Arsenal Win 2-1 Correct Score $13.00 at Neds - 1 Unit