- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
- Thursday 9
- Friday 10
- Saturday 11
- Sunday 12
- Monday 13
- Tuesday 14
- Wednesday 15
- Thursday 16
Arsenal vs Leeds Predictions & Tips - Another Gunners home triumph in the EFL Cup
- Arsenal vs Leeds predictions for Tuesday’s EFL Cup match
- The fixture is being played at the Emirates (7:45 pm BST)
- Arsenal have won their last 3 home matches against Leeds
- Can the Gunners win again at home?
- Preview, stats & team news
Arsenal have won 4 of their last 5 home matches (Getty Images)
Arsenal vs Leeds Predictions
Arsenal are on a good run at home and Leeds struggle at the Emirates. With the Gunners on a roll, a home win is my tip.
- Arsenal vs Leeds Predictions
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- Leeds Form
- Leeds Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal vs Leeds Live Stream FAQ
- Arsenal have won 4 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions)
- Arsenal have won their last 3 home matches against Leeds (all competitions)
- Leeds have lost 4 of their last 5 matches against Arsenal (all competitions)
Arsenal have a 48-41 advantage against Leeds in 132 meetings with 33 draws
Arsenal extended their unbeaten run to seven in all competitions with a comfortable 3-1 home win against Aston Villa.
Mikel Arteta’s side had 22 shots and 54% possession. Thomas Partey, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Emile Smith-Rowe scored to cap a one-sided performance.
It was Arsenal’s fourth in five matches at home. The Gunners beat Norwich (1-0), AFC Wimbledon (3-0) and Tottenham (3-0) before the Villa win.
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Defender Kieran Tierney is doubtful with an injury and midfielder Granit Xhaka is ruled out.
Leeds earned a hard fought 1-1 home draw against Wolves last time out. The Whites conceded early and bounced back with 18 shots and 63% possession before Rodrigo scored a 94th minute equaliser.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side have struggled early this season with two wins from 11 in all competitions. They are winless in five away and required penalties to beat Fulham in the last round of the EFL Cup.
Leeds Injuries & Team News
Defenders Robin Koch and Luke Ayling are out with injuries.
Forwards Junior Firpo, Raphinha and Patrick Bamford are unavailable.
Arsenal vs Leeds Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs Leeds live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Arsenal vs Leeds live stream.
Arsenal have picked up good results at home and they should extend their unbeaten run against Leeds. The Gunners are playing with confidence and my bet is a 2-0 home win.
Best Bet: Arsenal Win Full Time Result $1.62 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Arsenal Win 2-0 Correct Score $8.00 at Neds - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
07 December 2021
08 December 2021
12 December 2021