- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Man City vs Wycombe Predictions & Tips - Can the Citizens record another big home win in the EFL Cup?
- Man City vs Wycombe predictions for Tuesday’s EFL Cup match
- The fixture is being played at the Etihad Stadium (7:45 pm BST)
- Man City have covered a -2 handicap in 3 of their last 5 matches
- Can City kick-start their EFL Cup title defence with a comfortable win?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Man City have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Man City vs Wycombe Predictions
City will respond after dropping points in the Premier League and Wycombe have been inconsistent. I am backing City to cover a -2 handicap and to win to nil.
- Man City vs Wycombe Predictions
- Man City Form
- Man City Injuries & Team News
- Wycombe Form
- Wycombe Injuries & Team News
- Man City vs Wycombe Live Stream FAQ
- Man City have covered a -2 handicap in 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Man City have scored 3+ goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions)
- Man City have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 matches (EFL Cup)
Man City have a 2-1 advantage against Wycombe in four meetings with one draw.
Man City Form
Man City’s four match winning streak was ended by a 0-0 home draw against Southampton. Pep Guardiola’s side were wasteful with one shot from 16 on target.
The Citizens previously recorded big home wins. They defeated Norwich and Arsenal 5-0 before thrashing Leipzig 6-3 in the Champions League.
Man City Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Kevin De Bruyne and Phil Foden are likely to start.
Centre backs John Stones and Aymeric Laporte could return from injury.
Striker Liam Delap and goalkeeper Zack Steffen are ruled out.
Wycombe won their first match in four after a 2-1 victory against Charlton in League One. Gareth Ainsworth’s side had 17 shots and striker Gareth McLeary scored a brace either side of half time.
The Chairboys bounced back from consecutive 3-1 defeats against Sunderland and Aston Villa under-23s before a 0-0 draw against Oxford.
Wycombe Injuries & Team News
Wycombe have no injuries or suspensions.
Gary Ainsworth is likely to name a full strength XI with a 5-3-2 formation. Striker Adebayo Akinfenwa could make his first start of the season alongside McLeary in attack.
Man City vs Wycombe Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Man City vs Wycombe live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Man City vs Wycombe live stream.
Guardiola is set to name a strong starting XI and City should comfortably defeat a patchy Wycombe siide. I am backing a City 3-0 win.
Best Bet: Man City Win to Nil Win to Nil $1.53 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Man City -2 Handicap $1.53 at betfair - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Man City Win 3-0 Correct Score $6.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit