- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Boro to start season with Carabao Cup win
- Middlesbrough and Shrewsbury Town meet in the Carabao Cup
- The first round tie will be played at the Riverside Stadium on Friday at 5.30pm BST
- Boro escaped relegation from the Championship after the appointment of Neil Warnock
- Shrewsbury Town finished 15th in League One, but won 2 of their last 12 matches
Middlesbrough Team News
Shrewsbury Town Form
Shrewsbury Town Team News
Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town Head to Head
Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town Odds
Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town Stats
- Middlesbrough have won 4 and lost 4 matches under Neil Warnock.
- Middlesbrough have seen BTTS Yes in their last 4 matches (Championship).
- Middlesbrough have seen Over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches (Championship).
- Shrewsbury have won 2 of their last 12 competitive matches (all competitions).
- Shrewsbury have lost 5 of their last 7 away matches (all competitions).
Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town FAQs
Where can I watch the Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town live stream online.
Where is Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town being played?
Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town is being played at the Riverside Stadium in Middlesbrough, England.
When is Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town being played?
Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town is being played at 17:30 BST on Friday 4 September 2020.
What competition are Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town playing in?
Middlesbrough vs Shrewsbury Town are playing in the English League Cup (Carabao Cup).
Top Betting Sites
Bet $1 = Win $100 🏀 NBA FINALS
Incredible NBA Finals 2020 Special from BetMGM: Bet $1 and win $100 for Either Team to Score a 3 pointer when Miami Heat take on LA Lakers.Incredible NBA Finals 2020 Special from BetMGM: Bet $1 and win $100 for Either Team to Score a 3 pointer when Miami Heat take on LA Lakers.
🥅 11/1 Premier League ACCA!
Fulham, Arsenal, Palace, Southampton, Liverpool, Leeds, West Ham & Newcastle all to SCORE boosted to 11/1!New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. William Hill is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-009) for customers in Great Britain, and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.
Ts and Cs apply. 21+ only.