- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Norwich vs Liverpool Predictions & Tips - Rampant Reds too strong for the Canaries in the EFL Cup
- Norwich vs Liverpool predictions for Tuesday’s EFL Cup match
- The fixture is being played at Carrow Road (7:45 pm BST)
- Liverpool have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 away matches
- Can Liverpool keep another clean sheet against Norwich?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Liverpool have won to nil in their last 2 matches against Norwich (Getty Images)
Norwich vs Liverpool Predictions
Norwich are struggling after another loss on Saturday and Liverpool are strong away. I am backing the Reds to win to nil.
- Norwich vs Liverpool Predictions
- Norwich Form
- Norwich Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- Live Stream FAQ Norwich vs Liverpool
- Liverpool have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions)
- Liverpool have won to nil in their last 2 matches against Norwich (Premier League)
- Norwich have lost 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions)
Liverpool have a 38-14 advantage against Norwich in 67 meetings with 15 draws.
Norwich lost 3-1 at home against Watford last time out. The Canaries conceded and Teemu Puki equalised before Daniel Farke's side went on the back foot and conceded two late goals.
Norwich have lost six of their last seven in all competitions. Their only win and clean sheet this season came in the EFL Cup when they beat Championship side Bournemouth 6-0.
Norwich Injuries & Team News
Defensive duo Sam Byram and Christoph Zimmermann and winger Przemyslaw Placheta are unavailable.
Full back Bali Mumba is set to start after his recent injury.
Liverpool comfortably defeated Crystal Palace 3-0 on Saturday to remain top of the Premier league. Sadio Mane, Mo Salah and Naby Keita all scored as the Reds dominated with 25 shots and 60% possession.
Jurgen Klopp’s side have won six of their seven matches this season and kept four clean sheets in four of their last six.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Harvey Elliott and striker Roberto Firmino are ruled out.
Defenders Trent Alexander-Arnold and Neco Williams and midfielder Thiago Alcântara are doubtful.
Key players Mo Salah, Sadio Mane and Virgil van Dijk will be rested.
Live Stream FAQ Norwich vs Liverpool
Where can I watch the Norwich vs Liverpool live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Norwich vs Liverpool live stream.
Norwich are low on confidence and Liverpool have started the new season in exceptional form. I tipping a 2-0 Liverpool win.
Best Bet: Liverpool Win Full Time Result $1.60 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Liverpool Win to Nil Win to Nil $2.87 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Liverpool Win 2-0 Correct Score $8.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit