- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Stoke vs Brentford Predictions & Tips - Equally matched sides unseparated in EFL Cup
- Stoke vs Brentford predictions for Wednesday’s EFL Cup match
- The fixture is being played at the Bet 365 Stadium (7:45 pm BST)
- Stoke are unbeaten in 11 of their last 12 home matches
- Can the Potters end their three match losing streak?
- Preview, stats & team news
Stoke have seen BTTS in their last 2 matches against Brentford (Getty Images)
Stoke vs Brentford Predictions
Stoke are a tough side to beat at home and Brentford will want to bounce back from consecutive losses. A score draw is likely.
- Stoke vs Brentford Predictions
- Stoke Form
- Stoke Injuries & Team News
- Brentford Form
- Brentford Injuries & Team News
- Stoke vs Brentford Live Stream FAQ
- Stoke are unbeaten in 11 of their last 12 home matches (all competitions)
- Stoke have seen BTTS in their last 2 matches against Brentford (Championship)
- Brentford are winless in 3 of their last 4 away matches (EFL Cup)
- Brentford have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions)
Stoke have a 14-7 advantage against Brentford in 30 meetings with nine draws.
Stoke lost their third consecutive match after a 2-1 away defeat at Millwall. The Potters led through Romaine Sawyers but couldn't finish the game off, despite 14 shots.
Michael O’Neil’s side previously lost to Sheffield United (2-1) before their first home loss of the season to Bournemouth (1-0).
Stoke Injuries & Team News
Defender Tommy Smith and midfielders Sam Clucas and Nick Powell are ruled out.
Brentford have lost their last two after home defeats to Chelsea (1-0) and Leicester (2-1). Mathias Jorgensen equalised for the Bees against Leicester before they conceded a late goal.
Despite dropping points at home, Brentford are in good away form. They are unbeaten in their last eight in all competitions and have drawn three of their last five.
Brentford Injuries & Team News
Defenders Vitaly Janelt and Kristoffer Ajer could return to the squad.
Midfielders Josh Dasilva and Shandon Baptiste and forward Yoane Wissa are unavailable.
Stoke vs Brentford Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Stoke vs Brentford live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Stoke vs Brentford live stream.
Stoke and Brentford are in unconvincing form after promising starts to their respective seasons. The sides should cancel each other out in the EFL Cup.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.70 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.50 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit