- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Wolves vs Tottenham Predictions & Tips - Will home strugglers Wolves hold Spurs to a draw in the EFL Cup?
- Wolves vs Tottenham predictions for Wednesday’s EFL Cup match
- The fixture is being played at Molineux (7:45 pm BST)
- Wolves are winless in their last 5 home matches
- Can Wolves avoid a sixth consecutive home defeat with a draw against Spurs?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Wolves have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 12 home matches (Getty Images)
Wolves vs Tottenham Predictions
Wolves and Tottenham have struggled for recent wins. The sides have been leaking goals and I am tipping a draw and BTTS.
- Wolves vs Tottenham Predictions
- Wolves Form
- Wolves Injuries & Team News
- Tottenham Form
- Tottenham Injuries & Team News
- Wolves vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
- Wolves are winless in their last 5 home matches (all competitions)
- Wolves have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 12 home matches (EFL Cup)
- Tottenham are winless in their last 3 matches (all competitions)
Tottenham have a 50-29 advantage against Wolves in 100 meetings with 21 draws.
Wolves could not follow up their 2-0 win against Watford as they fell to a 2-0 home defeat against Brentford on Saturday. Bruno Lage’s side conceded two first-half goals and struggled to respond with no shots on target.
The result leaves Wolves winless in their last five home matches. They lost 1-0 to Man United and 2-0 to Spurs in the Premier League before the Brentford defeat.
Wolves Injuries & Team News
Winger Pedro Neto and defenders Jonny and Hugo Bueno are out with long term injuries.
Striker Hwang Hee-Chan is set to make his first start.
Tottenham are winless in their last three matches following a heavy 3-0 loss against rivals Chelsea last time out. Spurs started brightly but they came under heavy pressure and conceded three second-half goals.
Nuno Espirito Santo’s side won four of their first five before the international break. They then lost 3-0 to Crystal Palace and drew 2-2 with Rennes.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Forward Lucas Moura and midfielder Steven Bergwijn are doubtful.
Defender Japhet Tanganga returns following his one match suspension.
Wolves vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Wolves vs Tottenham live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Wolves vs Tottenham live stream.
Wolves will be desperate to end their losing streak at home. They will keep things tight against an unconvincing Spurs and I am backing a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.90 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Correct Score $3.20 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.10 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit