- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
Doncaster vs Charlton Predictions & Tips - Draw Between Play Off Hopefuls
- Doncaster vs Charlton predictions for Friday’s League One match
- The game is being played at 12:30 pm GMT at the Keepmoat Stadium
- Charlton have drawn 3 of their last 4 away matches
- I am tipping BTTS and a draw
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Charlton have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches (Getty Images)
Doncaster vs Charlton Predictions
Doncaster’s form has been patchy but they have kept in touch with the play-off places with draws. Charlton have drawn regularly away from home in League One. I am tipping BTTS and a draw.
- Doncaster are winless in 5 their last matches (League One).
- Doncaster have drawn 2 of their last 4 home matches (League One).
- Doncaster have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 home matches (League One).
- Doncaster and Charlton have seen BTTS in their last 4 matches (League One).
- Charlton have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches (League One).
- Charlton have drawn 3 of their last 4 away matches (League One).
- Charlton have seen BTTS in 4 their last matches (League One).
Head to Head
In 16 meetings between the sides, Charlton have an 8-5-win advantage over Doncaster, with three matches drawn.
Doncaster beat Charlton 3-1 in the reverse fixture at the Valley this season.
Andy Butler’s side were unable to build on back-to-back 2-1 wins at home against Portsmouth and Plymouth.
Both of these results came at the Keepmoat Stadium, where Doncaster are unbeaten in four consecutive matches and drew 0-0 against Northampton in their last home match.
Doncaster’s winless run in League One extended to five matches with a 1-0 loss away to MK Dons last weekend.
The result was Doncaster’s third loss in five matches and they have slipped out of the play-off places.
Doncaster Injuries & Team News
Josh Sims, winger, is unlikely to feature after returning to his parent club, Southampton, for assessment on a leg injury.
Jon Taylor, winger, is also ruled out long term through injury.
Midfielder John Bostock should return from injury and Wales’ Matt Smith, midfielder, is available after missing the MK Dons match whilst on international duty.
Charlton extended their unbeaten run in League One to six matches with a 2-2 away draw at AFC Wimbledon - their first match under new boss Nigel Adkins.
The unbeaten streak included important wins over Birstol Rovers and Northampton Town, which helped the Addicks to keep chase with the League One play-off places.
Charlton have drawn three of their last five matches in League One. The 2-2 draw against Wimbledon was their third away stalemate in four matches.
Charlton Injuries & Team News
In form forward, Conor Washington is ruled out with a hamstring strain.
Nigel Adkins otherwise has a fully fit squad to choose from this weekend.
Doncaster vs Charlton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Doncaster vs Charlton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Doncaster vs Charlton live stream.
There have been plenty of goals for both sides in their recent meetings with BTTS my best bet.
Doncaster’s home form is solid and Charlton has a knack for picking up draws away so a 1-1 draw is likely.
Value Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-105.26 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @225.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @500.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit