- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
Oxford United vs Portsmouth Betting Tips, Preview & Odds - Oxford to seal Wembley spot
- Oxford United host Portsmouth in the League One play-off semi-final second leg
- The tie is level after a 1-1 draw in the first leg at Fratton Park
- Oxford are unbeaten in their last six matches
- Read on for our Oxford vs Portsmouth preview and predictions
Oxford United Form
Oxford United vs Portsmouth Head to Head
Oxford United vs Portsmouth Odds
Oxford United vs Portsmouth Match Up
Oxford United vs Portsmouth Stats
- Oxford have won 5 of their last six matches (League One).
- Oxford have won their last 3 matches at home (League One).
- Oxford have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 matches against Portsmouth (all competitions).
- Oxford have seen BTTS in their last 5 matches against Portsmouth (all competitions).
- Portsmouth have won 13 of their last 19 matches (all competitions).
- Portsmouth have lost their last 3 away matches and failed to score each time (League One).
- Portsmouth have seen BTTS No in 9 of their last 13 matches (all competitions).
- Portsmouth have seen BTTS No in their last 6 away games (League One).
Oxford United vs Portsmouth FAQ
Where can I watch the Oxford vs Portsmouth live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Oxford vs Portsmouth live stream online.
Where is Oxford vs Portsmouth being played?
Oxford vs Portsmouth is being played at the Kassam Stadium in Oxford, England.
When is Oxford vs Portsmouth being played?
Oxford vs Portsmouth is being played at 17:00 BST on Monday 6 July 2020.
What competition is Oxford vs Portsmouth being played in?
Oxford vs Portsmouth is the second leg of the League One play-off semi-finals.