- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Barrow vs Colchester Predictions & Tips - Back a Draw in League Two
- Barrow vs Colchester predictions for Friday’s League Two Match
- The fixture is being played at Holker Street (7:45 pm BST)
- Barrow have drawn 1-1 in their last 2 matches against Colchester
- Can Colchester extend their unbeaten run to three matches in League Two
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Colchester have drawn 3 of their last 4 away matches (Getty Images)
Barrow vs Colchester Predictions
Barrow are in poor form following a promising start to the season. Colchester draw regularly away. I am backing a 1-1 stalemate between the sides.
- Barrow vs Colchester Predictions
- Barrow Form
- Barrow Injuries & Team News
- Colchester Form
- Colchester Injuries & Team News
- Barrow vs Colchester Live Stream FAQ
- Barrow are winless in 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions)
- Barrow have drawn 1-1 in their last 2 matches against Colchester (League Two)
- Colchester have drawn 3 of their last 4 away matches (League Two)
Barrow have a 4-3 advantage against Colchester in 12 meetings with five draws.
Barrow ended their five-match winless run last time out. They beat League Two strugglers Oldham 3-0.
Mark Cooper’s side took their chances, scoring with all three shots on target. Ollie Banks, Offrande Zanzala and Joe Grayson all found the net.
It was Barrow’s first League Two victory in their last four. They previously drew with Exeter (0-0), Bristol Rovers (1-1) and lost 2-1 against Harrogate.
Barrow Injuries & Team News
Mark Cooper is unlikely to tinker with his lineup or the 3-5-2 formation after the Oldham victory.
Captain and defender Mark Ellis is suspended.
Colchester extended their unbeaten run in League Two to three matches following a 1-1 draw against Rochdale.
The U’s built on their 2-1 away win at Oldham and a 1-1 home draw against Mansfield. Hayden Mullins’ side has drawn four of their six league matches this season.
Colchester Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Alan Judge could start after making a second-half appearance against Gillingham.
Striker Frank Nouble has failed to score this season. Freddie Sears is set to start in place of Nouble.
Barrow vs Colchester Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Barrow vs Colchester live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Barrow vs Colchester live stream.
Barrow and Colchester have been hard to beat this season and they draw regularly. I am backing another draw between the sides.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.92 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.30 at betfair - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit