- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Barrow vs Newport Predictions & Tips - Stalemate between mid-table rivals in League Two
- Barrow vs Newport predictions for Friday’s League Two match
- The fixture is being played at Holker Street (7:45 pm BST)
- Barrow have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches
- Can Barrow hold Newport and avoid a consecutive home defeat?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Newport are winless in 10 of their last 12 away matches (Getty Images)
Barrow vs Newport Predictions
Barrow and Newport are struggling for wins and both sides have been unconvincing in League Two. I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Barrow vs Newport Predictions
- Barrow Form
- Barrow Injuries & Team News
- Newport Form
- Newport Injuries & Team News
- Barrow vs Newport Live Stream FAQ
- Barrow have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches (League Two)
- Barrow have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 6 matches against Newport (all competitions)
- Newport are winless in 10 of their last 12 away matches (League Two)
Newport have a 7-6 advantage against Barrow in 16 meetings with three draws.
Barrow bounced back from a 3-2 home defeat against Colchester and drew 1-1 at Bradford last time out.
The Bluebirds took the lead through Josh Kay in the first half. Mark Cooper’s side struggled to control the match, conceding 26-14 shots and they conceded in the second half.
The result leaves Barrow winless in seven of their last eight matches. The Lancashire side are also winless in their last four at home.
Barrow Injuries & Team News
Defensive duo Mark Ellis and James Jones are in content following recent suspensions.
Centre back Matty Platt is ruled out and full-back Connor Brown will face a late fitness test.
Newport ended their three-match winless run with a 2-1 home victory against Walsall on Saturday. The Exiles were on top with 22 shots and goals from Mickey Demetriou and James Clarke sealed the win.
Michael Flynn’s side previously drew 2-2 against Leyton Orient and Harrogate before a 1-0 loss at Northampton.
Newport Injuries & Team News
Striker Courtney Baker-Richardson and winger Robbie Willmott are both in contention.
Defender Scot Bennett and forward Courtney Senior are sidelined due to injury.
Barrow vs Newport Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Barrow vs Newport live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Barrow vs Newport live stream.
Barrow are on a poor winless run at home and Newport rarely win away. With both sides out of form, I am backing a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.87 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.30 at betfair - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit