- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Forest Green vs Swindon Predictions & Tips - Hard to beat sides meet in League Two
- Forest Green vs Swindon predictions for Saturday’s League Two match
- The game is being played at New Lawn Stadium (12pm BST)
- Forest Green have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches against Swindon
- Can Swindon take a point off the League Two pacesetters?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Forest Green are winless in 6 of their last 9 home matches (Getty Images)
Forest Green vs Swindon Predictions
Forest Green and Swindon have started well in League Two. Both sides want to cement their places near the top of the table and I am backing a draw.
- Forest Green vs Swindon Predictions
- Head to Head
- Forest Green Form
- Forest Green Injuries & Team News
- Swindon Form
- Swindon Injuries & Team News
- Forest Green vs Swindon Live Stream FAQ
- Forest Green are winless in 6 of their last 9 home matches (all competitions)
- Forest Green have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches against Swindon (all competitions)
- Swindon have drawn 1-1 in 2 of their last 3 away matches (League Two)
Head to Head
Swindon have a 5-3 advantage against Forest Green in 10 meetings with two draws.
Forest Green Form
Forest Green have put together a five match unbeaten run to go four points clear at the top of League Two.
Rovers beat Carlisle 2-0 last time out. The result followed wins against Northampton (1-0) and Stevenage (4-0) and goalless draws against Exeter and Tranmere.
Forest Green Injuries & Team News
Defender Udoka Godwin-Malife is doubtful and midfielder Ebou Adams is with Gambia on international duty.
Swindon have made a steady start to the season following their relegation from League One. Ben Garner’s side are on a three match unbeaten run following a 3-1 win against Bristol Rovers on Saturday,
Town drew three of their previous four before the win against Bristol. 1-1 draws against Stevenage and Northampton came before a goalless stalemate against Colchester.
Swindon Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Jojo Wollacott, midfielders Anthony Grant and Jonny Williams, defender Kaine Kesler-Hayden and winger Alex Gilbert are on international duty.
Forest Green vs Swindon Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Forest Green vs Swindon live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Forest Green vs Swindon live stream.
Forest Green and Swindon have dropped points through draws recently. Both sides are hard to beat and I am tipping a 1-1 stalemate at the New Lawn.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.75 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.00 at Neds - 1 Unit