- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Harrogate vs Newport Predictions & Tips - Back League Two Table Toppers Harrogate
- Harrogate vs Newport predictions for Friday’s League Two Match
- The fixture is being played at the EnivroVent Stadium (7:45 pm BST)
- Harrogate have won 5 of their last 6 matches
- Can Harrogate extend their lead at the top of League Two?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Harrogate have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 8 matches (Getty Images)
Harrogate vs Newport Predictions
Harrogate have made a blistering start in League Two and are top of the table. Newport have been inconsistent away from home. I am backing another Harrogate win and BTTS.
- Harrogate vs Newport Predictions
- Harrogate Form
- Harrogate Injuries & Team News
- Newport Form
- Newport Injuries & Team News
- Harrogate vs Newport Live Stream FAQ
- Harrogate have won 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions)
- Harrogate have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 8 matches (all competitions)
- Newport have lost 2 of their last 3 away matches (League Two)
Harrogate and Newport have won one game each in two previous meetings. Harrogate won the previous encounter 2-1.
Harrogate recorded back-to-back 3-1 wins in their last two matches. The Sulpherites beat Mansfield home and away in League Two and the EFL Trophy.
Simon Weaver’s side have won four of their five League Two matches this season. They have also won three of their four home matches in all competitions.
Harrogate Injuries & Team News
Weaver has no injuries or suspensions. He is unlikely to make changes to his settled 4-4-2 formation.
Newport couldn’t build on their recent 2-0 win against Plymouth in the EFL Trophy. Michael Flynn’s side drew 2-2 against Leyton Orient on Saturday.
The Exiles have struggled for form early in the season. They have lost two of their last three away matches. A 2-1 loss at Mansfield and a 3-0 defeat at Salford came either side of a 1-0 victory against Tranmere.
Newport Injuries & Team News
Striker Dominic Telford is likely to start in place of Timmy Abraham. Telford scored the late equaliser against Leyton Orient last time out.
Harrogate vs Newport Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Harrogate vs Newport live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Harrogate vs Newport live stream.
Harrogate are in great form. They might concede but should defeat an inconsistent Newport side. I am backing a Harrogate win and BTTS.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.77 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Harrogate Win Full Time Result $2.10 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Harrogate Win 3-1 Correct Score $17.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit