- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
Salford vs Mansfield Predictions & Tips - Tight League Two Stalemate for Play-Off Chasers
- Salford vs Mansfield predictions for Monday’s League Two Match
- The fixture is being played at Peninsula Stadium (12:30 BST)
- Salford are winless in 2 of their last 3 matches
- Can the Ammies hold the Stags at home?
- Preview, stats & team news
Gary Bowyer's Salford are winless in 2 of their last 3 matches against Mansfield (Getty Images)
Salford vs Mansfield Predictions
Salford and Mansfield have dropped recent points in their respective chases for the play-offs. With both teams in inconsistent form, a draw is likely.
- Salford vs Mansfield Predictions
- Salford Form
- Salford Injuries & Team News
- Mansfield Form
- Mansfield Injuries & Team News
- Salford vs Mansfield Live Stream FAQ
- Salford are winless in 2 of their last 3 matches (League Two)
- Salford are winless in 2 of their last 3 matches against Mansfield (League Two)
- Mansfield are winless in 3 of their last 4 away matches (League Two)
Salford and Mansfield have won two matches each in four previous meetings.
Salford bounced back from a two-match winless streak to beat Oldham 2-1 away last time out. The Ammies previously drew 2-2 at home against Barrow and lost 1-0 at Bristol Rovers.
Salford were on the back foot against Oldham with 11-19 shots. Matt Smith’s early goal and Brandon Thomas-Asante’s second half strike sealed the win.
Gary Bowyer’s side are winless in three of their last five. The dropped points leaves the Ammies five points off the play-offs with two matches remaining.
Salford Injuries & Team News
Defender Ashley Eastham is doubtful.
Midfielders Matty Willock and Josh Morris are out.
Mansfield recorded back-to-back wins after beating Crawley and Stevenage 2-0 in their last two. The consecutive victories ended a two-match losing streak following defeats at Carlisle (1-0) and at home against Sutton (3-2).
Mansfield controlled the match against Stevenage on Saturday with 64% possession and 13 shots. George Lapslie and Matty Longstaff scored in the second period to secure the points.
The Stags remain in sixth place and they need just two points to cement a League Two play-off position.
Mansfield Injuries & Team News
Defenders Kellan Gordon and Richard Nartey are out.
Salford vs Mansfield Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Salford vs Mansfield live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Salford vs Mansfield live stream.
What time does Salford vs Mansfield Start?
The match starts at 12:30 GMT on Monday, May 2
Salford and Mansfield have struggled for consistency in recent matches. The two sides can take a point each at the Peninsula Stadium.
Top Betting Sites
05 December 2022
06 December 2022
10 December 2022