- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Tranmere vs Colchester Predictions & Tips - Prenton Park edge for Tranmere in League Two
- Tranmere vs Colchester predictions for Friday’s League Two match
- The fixture is being played at Prenton Park (7:45 pm BST)
- Tranmere have won to nil in 3 of their last 5 home matches
- Can Tranmere record a fourth consecutive League Two win at Prenton Park?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Colchester have lost to nil in 2 of their last 3 matches (Getty Images)
Tranmere vs Colchester Predictions
Tranmere are on a good winning run at home and Colchester are out of form in League Two. I am tipping a home win to nil.
- Tranmere vs Colchester Predictions
- Tranmere Form
- Tranmere Injuries & Team News
- Colchester Form
- Colchester Injuries & Team News
- Tranmere vs Colchester Live Stream FAQ
- Tranmere have won to nil in 3 of their last 5 home matches (League Two)
- Colchester have lost to nil in 2 of their last 3 matches (League Two)
Tranmere have a 23-17 advantage against Colchester in 21 meetings with 17 draws.
Tranmere extended their unbeaten run to five in all competitions following a 1-0 EFL Trophy win against Salford.
Micky Mellon made nine changes to his starting XI. Ryan Watson and Stephen Walker scored either side of half time as Tranmere dominated with 63% possession.
Rovers have kept three clean sheets in their last four, only conceding in a 2-1 home win against Crawley.
Tranmere Injuries & Team News
Left-back Calum MacDonald is back in contention following his one match suspension.
Defender Nathaniel Knight-Percival is ruled out.
Colchester fell to a 2-0 home defeat against Salford on Saturday. Hayden Mullins’s side conceded two early goals and rarely threatened with three shots on target.
The U’s are winless in three of their last four in all competitions. They have failed to score in their last three League Two matches after a 0-0 draw at Swindon and a 1-0 defeat against Crawley.
Colchester Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Dean Gerken remains sidelined with a hip injury.
Tranmere vs Colchester Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Tranmere vs Colchester live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Tranmere vs Colchester live stream.
Tranmere are a tough side to beat and they are playing with confidence at Prenton Park. Colchester have shown little threat recently and I am backing a 1-0 home win.
Best Bet: Tranmere Win Full Time Result $2.15 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Tranmere Win to Nil Win to Nil $3.20 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Tranmere Win 1-0 Correct Score $6.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit