- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Tips & Predictions - Arsenal favoured in London derby
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace betting tips for the Premier League fixture at the Emirates Stadium on Thursday (20:00 GMT)
- The Gunners have won the first half in 2 of their last 3 league matches
- The best betting tip for the game is for Arsenal to win the first half
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Prediction
- Arsenal have won their last 3 matches (English Premier League).
- Arsenal have suffered 1 defeat in their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Crystal Palace have lost 4 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions).
- Crystal Palace have 2 wins in their last 9 matches (English Premier League).
Head to Head
Crystal Palace Form
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace FAQs
What is the best bet for Arsenal vs Crystal Palace?
The best bet for Arsenal vs Crystal Palace for Arsenal to be winning at half time. Arsenal have won the first half in 2 of their last 3 matches.
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs Crystal Palace live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Arsenal vs Crystal Palace live stream online.
Where is Arsenal vs Crystal Palace being played?
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace is being played at the Emirates Stadium in London, England.
When does Arsenal vs Crystal Palace kick off?
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace kicks off at 20:00 GMT on Thursday 14 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet