- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Predictions & Tips - Gunners with momentum at home in the EPL
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace predictions for Monday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at the Emirates (8 pm BST)
- Arsenal have won their last 3 home matches
- Can Arsenal make it four straight wins at the Emirates?
- Preview, stats & team news
Arsenal have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 8 matches against Crystal Palace (Getty Images)
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Predictions
Arsenal are on a strong unbeaten run and Palace struggle on the road. Both sides have scored in recent meetings with a Gunners win and BTTS predicted.
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Predictions
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- Crystal Palace Form
- Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Live Stream FAQ
- Arsenal have won their last 3 home matches (all competitions)
- Arsenal have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 8 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League)
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions)
Arsenal have a 29-5 advantage against Crystal Palace in 19 meetings with 15 draws.
Arsenal were held to a 0-0 draw at Brighton before the international break. Mikel Arteta’s side were second best with 8-20 shots and 41% possession but they defended solidly for the draw.
The result extended the Gunners unbeaten run to five in all competitions. Arsenal previously beat Spurs (3-1), AFC Wimbledon (3-0), Burnley and Norwich (1-0).
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Granit Xhaka is ruled out through injury.
Forward Gabriel Martinelli will face a late fitness test after a recent knock.
Crystal Palace Form
Crystal Palace recorded their second consecutive home draw after a 2-2 stalemate with Leicester. The Eagles were 2-0 down at half time before Michael Olise and Jeffery Schlupp responded.
Patrick Viera’s side have struggled away, taking one point from a possible nine with a 2-2 draw against West Ham.
Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
Winger Eberechi Eze and defender Nathan Ferguson are out injured.
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs Crystal Palace live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Arsenal vs Crystal Palace live stream.
Arsenal have put together a good winning run at home. They should see off Palace at the Emirates with a 2-1 home win predicted.
Best Bet: Arsenal Win Full Time Result $1.65 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.95 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Arsenal Win 2-1 Correct Score $9.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit