- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
- Thursday 9
- Friday 10
- Saturday 11
- Sunday 12
- Monday 13
- Tuesday 14
- Wednesday 15
- Thursday 16
Arsenal vs Newcastle Predictions & Tips - Gunners to edge plucky Magpies in the Premier League
- Arsenal vs Newcastle predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at the Emirates Stadium (12:30 pm GMT)
- Arsenal have won their last 3 home matches
- Can the Gunners make it four home wins on the spin?
- Preview, stats & team news
Arsenal have scored 2+ goals in 4 of their last 6 matches (Getty Images)
Arsenal vs Newcastle Predictions
Arsenal are strong at home and should bounce back after a heavy defeat at Liverpool. Newcastle showed improvements under Eddie Howe and they may attack with more intent, leading to value in the BTTS market.
- Arsenal vs Newcastle Predictions
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- Newcastle Form
- Newcastle Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal vs Newcastle Live Stream FAQ
- Arsenal have won their last 3 home matches (all competitions)
- Arsenal have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier League)
- Arsenal have scored 2+ goals in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions)
- Arsenal have had 2+ expected goals in 2 of their last 3 home matches (Premier League)
- Arsenal have won their last 10 home matches against Newcastle (all competitions)
- Newcastle have seen BTTS in their last 5 away matches (Premier League)
Arsenal have an 82-67 advantage against Newcastle in 186 meetings with 38 draws.
Arsenal’s ten-match unbeaten run came to an end as they lost 4-0 at Liverpool last time out. Mikel Arteta’s side had five shots, 37% possession and shipped three second-half goals.
The Gunners had won their previous three league matches. Home wins against Aston Villa (3-1) and Watford (1-0) came either side of a 2-0 win at Leicester.
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Kieran Tierney is set to replace Nuno Tavares at left-back.
Midfield duo Granit Xhaka and Sead Kolasinac are ruled out through injury.
Newcastle bounced back twice to earn a 3-3 home draw against Brentford in Eddie Howe’s first game in charge.
Jamaal Lascelles opened the scoring and Joelinton added a second after two Brentford goals. The Magpies conceded early in the second period before Allan Saint-Maximin equalised late on.
It was Newcastle's third draw in four after 1-1 stalemates at Crystal Palace and Brighton. The Magpies are still winless this season and their run without victory extended to 13 after the Brentford draw.
Newcastle Injuries & Team News
Centre back Fabian Schar was taken off with an injury against Brentford and he is doubtful.
Defender Paul Dummett is also unavailable due to injury.
Arsenal vs Newcastle Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs Newcastle live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Arsenal vs Newcastle live stream.
What time does Arsenal vs Newcastle Start?
The match starts at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 27
Arsenal should have more of the ball and create chances against a leaky Newcastle. The Magpies are likely to attack on the break, and my pick is a home win with BTTS.
Best Bet: Arsenal Win & BTTS Full Time Result & BTTS $2.90 at betfair - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Arsenal Win 2-1 Correct Score $9.00 at Neds - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
07 December 2021
08 December 2021
12 December 2021