- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Arsenal vs Norwich Predictions & Tips - Gunners Off the Mark in the Premier League
- Arsenal vs Norwich predictions for Saturday’s Premier League Match
- The fixture is being played at the Emirates Stadium (3:00 pm BST)
- Norwich have lost to nil in 6 their last 7 matches
- Can Arsenal earn their first points of the season?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Arsenal have won 6 of their last 8 matches against Norwich (Getty Images)
Arsenal vs Norwich Predictions
Arsenal have a good recent record against Norwich. The Canaries are on a woeful losing streak in the Premier League. I am backing an Arsenal win.
- Arsenal vs Norwich Predictions
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- Norwich Form
- Norwich Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal vs Norwich Live Stream FAQ
- Arsenal have won 2 of their last 3 home matches (Premier League)
- Arsenal have won 6 of their last 8 matches against Norwich (all competitions)
- Norwich have lost to nil in 6 of their last 7 matches (Premier League)
Arsenal have a 29-11 advantage against Norwich in 60 meetings with 20 draws.
Arsenal suffered a 5-0 defeat at Man City before the international break.
The Gunners conceded two early goals before Granit Xhaka was sent off. Mikel Arteta’s side struggled to compete with 1 shot and 19% possession.
Arsenal have lost all three Premier League matches this season. Their only win was a 6-0 victory at West Brom in the EFL Cup.
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Granit Xhaka is suspended and Mohamed Elneny is injured.
Forward Emile Smith-Rowe is doubtful with illness.
Defender Ben White, midfielder Thomas Partey and forwards Nicolas Pepe and Eddie Nketiah are in contention.
Norwich lost their third consecutive Premier League match of the season after a 2-1 defeat against Leicester.
The Canaries conceded early before Teemu Pukki levelled. The Norfolk side then let in a late goal, despite 14-9 shots and 1.63-1.45 expected goals.
Daniel Farke’s side have lost their last 13 Premier League fixtures. They have only scored three goals in their last 15 top-flight matches.
Norwich Injuries & Team News
Defenders Sam Byram and Bali Mumba and winger Przemyslaw Placheta are ruled out.
Arsenal vs Norwich Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs Norwich live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Arsenal vs Norwich live stream.
Arsenal have several first-team players returning after the international break. They should defeat Norwich, who have struggled for a long time in the top-flight. I am backing an Arsenal win to nil.
Best Bet: Arsenal Win Full Time Result $1.52 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Arsenal Win to Nil Win to Nil $2.65 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Arsenal Win 2-0 Correct Score $8.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit