- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Arsenal vs Tottenham Predictions & Tips - North London derby to end all square
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- Fixture is being played at 16:30 BST at the Emirates Stadium
- Arsenal have drawn 4 of their last 7 home PL matches against Spurs
- Can Spurs put an end to their poor Premier League run?
- Preview, stats, team news & tips
Arsenal and Spurs are backed to draw North-London derby (Getty Images)
Arsenal vs Tottenham Predictions
Both sides are having mixed fortunes this season. With neither playing at the top of their game, my best bet is for this to end in a draw.
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Predictions
- Head to Head
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- Tottenham Form
- Tottenham Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
- Arsenal have drawn 4 of their last 7 home matches against Tottenham (Premier League).
- Arsenal have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Tottenham have drawn their last 2 away matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Arsenal hold a 71-57 advantage against Spurs across their previous 177 meetings with 49 draws.
The sides last met in March as Arsenal came from a goal down to win 2-1 at home.
Arsenal sit 13th in the Premier League and a win would take them level with Tottenham.
After a 5-0 humiliation at Man City after Granit Xhaka’s red card at 2-0 down, the Gunners have improved. A 1-0 win against Norwich followed where they produced a 2.69 xG.
Arsenal then won 1-0 at Burnley through Martin Odegaard’s first half freekick. Arteta’s side beat AFC Wimbledon 3-0 in midweek in the Carabao Cup with Alexandre Lacazette, Emile Smith Rowe and Eddie Nketiah on target.
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Arsenal welcome back Granit Xhaka from suspension but he may only make the bench. Mikel Arteta could again select Thomas Partey behind Emile Smith Rowe and Martin Odegaard in midfield.
Aaron Ramsdale is expected to keep his place in goal. Left-back Kieran Tierney is a doubt with Nuno Tavares on standby to deputise.
Spurs are seventh on the Premier League table. After winning their first three matches, they have since suffered successive 3-0 defeats.
A 1-0 win against Watford was followed by a 3-0 defeat to Crystal Palace. Spurs conceded all three goals in the final 14 minutes of the match. Tottenham then drew 2-2 at Rennes in the UEFA Conference League before suffering a 3-0 loss at home to Chelsea last weekend.
In midweek, Spurs beat Wolves away on penalties after a 2-2 draw. Tanguy Ndombele and Harry Kane had put Spurs 2-0 up before the lead was blown.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Nuno Espirito Santo could be without both Lucas Moura and Steven Bergwijn in the wide areas due to injury.
Japhet Tanganga returned from suspension in midweek and will battle Emerson Royal for the right-back position.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Arsenal vs Tottenham live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Arsenal vs Tottenham live stream.
Arsenal and Spurs have both struggled this season and neither will want to lose this encounter. I'm backing them to share the points.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.30 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.50 at Neds - 1 Unit