- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Aston Villa vs Everton Predictions & Tips - In form Toffees to maintain winning run in the Premier League
- Aston Villa vs Everton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Villa Park (5:30 pm BST)
- Everton have won their last 3 matches in all competitions
- Can the Toffees make it four wins out of four?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Everton have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Aston Villa vs Everton Predictions
Aston Villa are in patchy form and Everton look confident after their unbeaten start this season. Both sides score regularly and I am backing a Toffees win and BTTS.
- Aston Villa vs Everton Predictions
- Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
- Everton Form
- Everton Injuries & Team News
- Aston Villa vs Everton Live Stream FAQ
- Aston Villa have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 9 home matches (all competitions)
- Everton have won their last 3 matches (all competitions)
- Everton have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League)
Aston Villa and Everton have won 82 matches each in 224 meetings with 60 draws.
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa are winless in three of their last four Premier League matches after a 3-0 loss at Chelsea on Saturday.
Dean Smith’s side conceded early and rarely threatened with 1.17 expected goals. The Midlands side were undone twice more in the second half.
Villa recovered from a 3-2 loss against Watford and beat Newcastle 2-0 at home before a 1-1 stalemate against Brentford.
Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
First choice goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez and winger Emiliano Buendia should return to the squad.
Midfielders Trezeguet and Carney Chukwuemeka and defender Keinan Davis remain sidelined through injury.
Everton are unbeaten under Rafa Benitez and they have won four of their last five in all competitions.
The Toffees are also on a three-match winning streak. A 2-1 away win against Huddersfield in the EFL Cup came before a 2-0 win at Brighton and a 3-1 victory against Burnley.
Benitez's side conceded early in the second half against Burnley. Quickfire goals from Michael Kean, Andros Townsend and Demarai Gray earned the Merseysiders another win.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Top-scorer Dominic Calvert-Lewin is ruled out and midfielder Fabian Delph is also unavailable.
Midfielder James Rodriguez is back in contention.
Aston Villa vs Everton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Aston Villa vs Everton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Aston Villa vs Everton live stream.
Aston Villa have struggled for consistency and they face an Everton side in top-form. I am backing a 2-1 away win.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.75 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Everton Win Full Time Result $3.10 at betfair - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Everton Win 2-1 Correct Score $13.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit