- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Aston Villa vs Wolves Predictions & Tips - Home edge for Villa in the Premier League
- Aston Villa vs Wolves predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Villa Park (3:00 pm BST)
- Aston Villa have won 4 of their last 5 home matches
- Can the Villans maintain their impressive home form?
- Preview, stats & team news
Aston Villa have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 5 home matches (Getty Images)
Aston Villa vs Wolves Predictions
Aston Villa rarely drop points at home and Wolves patchy away from home. I am backing another Villa home win and BTTS.
- Aston Villa vs Wolves Predictions
- Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
- Wolves Form
- Wolves Injuries & Team News
- Aston Villa vs Wolves Live Stream FAQ
- Aston Villa have won 4 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions)
- Aston Villa have seen BTTS in 2 of their last 3 matches (all competitions)
- Wolves have lost 7 of their last 10 matches (Premier League)
- Wolves have seen BTTS in 2 of their last 3 matches (all competitions)
Aston Villa have a 56-41 advantage against Wolves in 103 meetings with 33 draws.
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa narrowly lost 2-1 to Spurs last time out, ending their two-match winning streak in the Premier League.
Villa conceded first in the tight encounter. Ollie Watkins then equalised in the second half before Spurs scored the winner late on.
Dean Smith’s side previously recorded consecutive wins against Everton at home (3-0) and Man United (1-0).
Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Morgan Sanson, Leon Bailey, and Trezeguet are ruled out.
Defender Keinan Davis is also sidelined through injury.
Wolves recorded back-to-back wins against Southampton (1-0) and Newcastle (2-1) before the international break. Hwang Hee-chan’s brace either side of half time secured all three points against the Magpies.
Bruno Lage’s side have improved after losing four of their first five Premier League matches. Their away form remains patchy with just two wins in their last six.
Wolves Injuries & Team News
Defenders Jonny Otto, Hugo Bueno and Yerson Mosquera are unavailable.
Wingers Francisco Trincão and Pedro Neto are ruled out.
Aston Villa vs Wolves Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Aston Villa vs Wolves live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Aston Villa vs Wolves live stream.
Aston Villa have picked up impressive recent wins and should present a tough test for Wolves. With Hugo Lage’s side inconsistent on the road, I am backing a 2-1 Villa win.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.90 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Aston Villa Win Full Time Result $2.20 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Aston Villa Win 2-1 Correct Score $10.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit