- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
Brentford vs Arsenal Predictions & Tips - Back a Bees Draw in the Premier League Opener
- Brentford vs Arsenal predictions for Friday’s Premier League match
- The opening fixture is being played at 8:00 pm BST
- Arsenal are winless in their last 4 matches in all competitions
- Can Brentford upset the Gunners in the Premier League opener?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Brentford host Arsenal in the Premier League opener on Friday (Getty Images)
Brentford vs Arsenal Predictions
Brentford are hard to beat at home and Arsenal had a poor pre-season. I am backing a draw in the Premier League.
- Brentford vs Arsenal Predictions
- Brentford Form
- Brentford Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- Brentford vs Arsenal Live Stream FAQ
- Brentford are winless in 2 of their last 3 matches (all competitions)
- Arsenal are winless in 8 of their last 11 matches against Brentford (all competitions)
- Arsenal are winless in their last 4 matches (all competitions)
- Arsenal have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions)
Brentford have a 5-4 advantage against Arsenal in 13 meetings with four draws.
Brentford won four of their six pre-season friendlies. The Bees recorded wins against Wimbledon (1-0), Borehamwood (2-0), Watford (3-1) and held Man United to a 2-2 draw at home.
Thomas Frank’s side beat Valencia 2-1 at home in their final friendly. New signing Frank Oneya and Ethan Pinnock scored as Brentford recorded a fifth home win in six matches.
Brentford Injuries & Team News
Ivan Toney is likely to start, despite a recent injury. Midfielder Josh Dasilva is ruled out.
Arsenal had a poor pre-season, losing three and drawing one of their friendlies.
The Gunners lost 2-1 away at Hibernian before Eddie Nketiah salvaged a late goal in a 2-2 draw with Rangers.
Mikel Arteta’s side then lost 2-1 at home to Chelsea and fell to a 1-0 away loss against Spurs.
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Centre backs Gabriel and Rob Holding are ruled out. New signing Ben White should partner Pablo Mari in defence.
Midfielder Thomas Partey unavailable with an ankle injury.
Bukayo Saka is unlikely to start due to a lack of match fitness.
Brentford vs Arsenal Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Brentford vs Arsenal live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Brentford vs Arsenal live stream.
Brentford are in excellent form at home. They will provide a tough test for an out of form Arsenal, who are missing key players. I am backing a score draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-133.33 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @280.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @650.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit