- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Brentford vs Brighton Predictions & Tips - Points Shared in Premier League Clash
- Brentford vs Brighton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League Match
- The fixture is being played at the Brentford Community Stadium (3:00 pm BST)
- Brighton are winless in 7 of their last 9 away matches
- Can Brentford remain unbeaten in the Premier League?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Brentford have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 5 matches (Getty Images)
Brentford vs Brighton Predictions
Brentford remain unbeaten in their opening Premier League matches. Brighton’s 100% record was ended by a narrow defeat to Everton. With both sides in decent form, I am backing a draw.
- Brentford vs Brighton Predictions
- Brentford Form
- Brentford Injuries & Team News
- Brighton Form
- Brighton Injuries & Team News
- Brentford vs Brighton Live Stream FAQ
- Brentford have drawn their last 2 matches (Premier League)
- Brentford have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Brighton are winless in 7 of their last 9 away matches (Premier League)
Brighton have a 32-28 advantage against Brentford in 74 meetings with 14 draws.
Brentford's 1-1 draw at Aston Villa extended their unbeaten run to four matches. Ivan Toney scored within seven minutes before the Bees conceded moments later.
Thomas Frank’s side are unbeaten in five matches in all competitions. The Bees have also won their two home matches this season, beating Arsenal 2-0 and Forest Green 3-1.
Brentford Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Josh Dasilva and Frank Onyeka and defender Mads Sorensen are ruled out.
Brighton lost 2-0 against Everton last time out, ending their three-match winning run in all competitions.
Graham Potter’s side had 66% but failed to create clear chances. They had 0.7-1.55 expected goals and were undone twice on the counter-attack.
Brighton were top of the Premier League for a short spell during game week two. The south coast side defeated Burnley (2-1) and Watford (1-0) in their first two matches.
Brighton Injuries & Team News
Defenders Dan Burn, Tariq Lamptey, forward Jurgen Locadia and goalkeeper Kjell Scherpen are unavailable due to injury.
Midfielder Solly March is back in contention. Striker Aaron Connolly is doubtful.
Brentford vs Brighton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Brentford vs Brighton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Brentford vs Brighton live stream.
Brentford are hard to beat, especially at home. Brighton will be susceptible on the counter-attack against a dangerous Brentford side. I am backing a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $2.05 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.20 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit