- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Brentford vs Everton Predictions & Tips - Goals for the Bees and Toffees in the EPL
- Brentford vs Everton predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Brentford Community Stadium (2:00 pm GMT)
- Brentford are winless in their last 5 matches
- Can the Bees end their three-match home losing streak?
- Preview, stats & team news
Brentford have conceded 2+ goals in their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Brentford vs Everton Predictions
Brentford and Everton are on poor winless runs and they can’t keep the goals out. With the sides out of form, a draw and BTTS is predicted.
- Brentford vs Everton Predictions
- Brentford Form
- Brentford Injuries & Team News
- Everton Form
- Everton Injuries & Team News
- Brentford vs Everton Live Stream FAQ
- Brentford are winless in their last 5 matches (Premier League)
- Brentford have conceded 2+ goals in their last 4 matches (Premier League)
- Brentford have seen BTTS in their last 4 matches (Premier League)
- Everton are winless in their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Everton have allowed 2+ expected goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League)
Brentford have an 8-7 advantage against Everton in 17 meetings with two draws.
Brentford’s winless run extended to five matches in the Premier League after a 3-3 draw at Newcastle.
Ivan Toney and Rico Henry responded to Newcastle’s opener in the first half. The Bees then led 3-2 after a Magpies’ own goal in the second period before they conceded late on.
The result ended a run of four straight losses, including consecutive 2-1 home defeats to Norwich and Leicester.
Brentford Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Mathias Jensen, defender Mads Sorensen and forward Yoane Wissa are in contention.
Defender Mathias Jorgensen will face a late fitness test.
Midfielder Josh Da Silva, goalkeeper David Raya and defenders Kristoffer Ajer and Julian Jeanvier are ruled out.
Everton were hammered 3-0 at Man City on Sunday as their winless run extended to six matches. The Toffees rarely threatened with four shots and 22% possession.
The loss followed a 0-0 draw against Spurs and a 2-1 away defeat at Wolves before the international break.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Allan and Abdoulaye Doucoure and striker Demarai Gray may return to the squad.
Defender Yerry Mina is doubtful.
Defender Mason Holgate and forwards Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison are out.
Midfield duo Tom Davies and Andre Gomes are also sidelined.
Brentford vs Everton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Brentford vs Everton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Brentford vs Everton live stream.
What time does Brentford vs Everton Start?
The match starts at 2pm on Sunday, November 28
Brentford and Everton have several first-team players out and they are both in terrible form. The sides concede a lot of chances and a high-scorer could be on the cards.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @10/11 at William Hill - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @40/17 at Unibet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 2-2 Draw Correct Score @16/1 at bet365 - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
19 January 2022
20 January 2022
21 January 2022