- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Brentford vs Leicester Predictions & Tips - Close mid-table battle in the Premier League
- Brentford vs Leicester predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Brentford Community Stadium (2:00 pm BST)
- Leicester are winless in 4 of their last 5 away matches
- Can the inconsistent sides hold out for a point?
- Preview, stats & team news
Leicester have seen BTTS in their last 11 away matches (Getty Images)
Brentford vs Leicester Predictions
Brentford and Leicester have struggled to turn good performances into wins. The sides have found the net regularly and my tip is a draw with BTTS.
- Brentford vs Leicester Predictions
- Brentford Form
- Brentford Injuries & Team News
- Leicester Form
- Leicester Injuries & Team News
- Brentford vs Leicester Live Stream FAQ
- Brentford are winless in their last 3 home matches (Premier League)
- Leicester are winless in 4 of their last 5 away matches (Premier League)
- Leicester have seen BTTS in their last 11 away matches (Premier League)
Leicester have a 13-8 advantage against Brentford in 31 meetings with ten draws.
Brentford’s three match unbeaten run in the Premier League was ended by a 1-0 loss to Chelsea.
Thomas Frank’s side had the better chances with 17-5 shots. Bryan Mbeumo also hit the woodwork twice but Chelsea’s first half goal was the difference.
Brentford have rarely won at home this season, despite promising performances. The Bees have drawn with Liverpool (3-3), lost to Brighton (1-0) and beaten Arsenal (2-0).
Brentford Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Josh Dasilva, Vitaly Janelt and Shandon Baptiste are unavailable.
Forward Yoane Wissa and defender Mads Sorensen are ruled out.
Leicester secured consecutive wins for the first time this season. The Foxes beat Man United 4-2 before a 4-3 win against Spartak Moscow in the Europa League.
Brendan Rodger’s side dominated with 58% possession and 20 shots. A Paston Daka quadruple helped his side overturn a 2-0 deficit.
Leicester have struggled for form away in the Premier League. They are winless in their last two following a draw with Palace (2-2) and a loss at Brighton (2-1).
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Defenders James Justin and Wesley Fofana and midfielder Wilfred Ndidi are out.
Forward Ayoze Perez, midfielder Youri Tielemans and defender Timothy Castagne are doubtful.
Brentford vs Leicester Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Brentford vs Leicester live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Brentford vs Leicester live stream.
Brentford and Leicester are evenly matched and in similar form. With both sides unconvincing this season, a 1-1 draw is my bet.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.73 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.40 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit