- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Brentford vs Liverpool Predictions & Tips - Reds to continue imperious form with a win to nil
- Brentford vs Liverpool Predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- Fixture is being played at the Brentford Community Stadium (5:30pm BST)
- Liverpool have won their last 3 away Premier League matches to nil
- Can Liverpool continue their run of clean sheets?
- Preview, tips, stats, & team news
Liverpool have kept three clean sheets in their last three away Premier League matches (Getty Images)
Brentford vs Liverpool Predictions
The Reds are in imperious form both defensively and going forward. They are tipped to win to nil at Brentford.
- Brentford vs Liverpool Predictions
- Head to Head
- Brentford Form
- Brentford Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- Brentford vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
- Brentford have failed to score in 2 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Brentford have seen BTTS No in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have scored 3 goals in each of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Liverpool have won their last 3 away matches to nil (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won 8 of their last 9 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Liverpool hold a 4-3 advantage against Brentford across their previous 10 meetings with three draws.
The sides have not met since 1947.
The Bees have started well in the top flight and sit ninth in the Premier League. They have two wins, two draws and a defeat in five matches.
A 2-0 win against Arsenal was followed by draws at Crystal Palace and Aston Villa before they conceded a last-minute goal to lose 1-0 to Brighton. Brentford bounced back to win 2-0 at Wolves as Ivan Toney and Brian Mbuemo found the back of the net.
Brentford limited Wolves to 1.02 xG and put up 2.33 xG themselves in a deserved win. In midweek, the Bees beat Oldham 7-0 in the Carabao Cup.
Brentford Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Shandon Baptiste is suspended after his red card against Wolves. Striker Marcus Forss will hope to be involved after netting four goals against Oldham in the last match.
Defender Mads Sorensen and midfielder Joshua Dasilva remain out with long term injuries.
Liverpool are back to their best with 12 wins and three draws in their last 15 Premier League matches.
Their most recent matches saw a 3-0 win against Leeds before seeing off AC Milan 3-2 at home in the Champions League. They had to come back from 2-1 down in that match.
The Reds beat Crystal Palace 3-0 in their most recent league match as Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Naby Keita scored the goals.
Liverpool's last match ended 3-0 at Norwich City in the Carabao Cup with a much-changed line-up. Takumi Minamino scored twice and Divocki Origi once in a convincing win.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Jurgen Klopp is without injured midfielders Thiago Alcantara and Harvey Elliott. Naby Keita is a doubt but should be fit to feature.
Roberto Firmino is not quite ready to return up front after injury. Trent Alexander-Arnold should overcome illness to start at right-back and Virgil Van Dijk return to central defence.
Brentford vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Brentford vs Liverpool live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Brentford vs Liverpool live stream.
Liverpool have started the season well and are not conceding many goals. I am backing them to cover the -1 handicap and win to nil. A 2-0 scoreline is tipped.
Best Bet: Liverpool -1 Handicap Handicap $2.30 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Value Bet: Liverpool Win to Nil Win To Nil $2.50 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Liverpool Win 2-0 Correct Score $8.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit