- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
Brighton v Aston Villa Predictions & Tips - Stalemate predicted at the Amex
- Brighton vs Aston Villa predictions for Saturday's Premier League match.
- The match is being played at the Amex Stadium (8.00pm GMT).
- Brighton have drawn 6 of their last 9 home matches.
- A draw is tipped with under 2.5 goals, which Brighton have seen in their last 6 Premier League matches.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news.
Brighton are tipped for another home draw (Getty Images)
Brighton v Aston Villa Predictions
Brighton were firmly in the relegation mix at the turn of the year, but the Seagulls have hit some form. Aston Villa have been this season's surprise package and it makes for an interesting clash. I'm tipping it to end level.
- Brighton are unbeaten in their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Brighton have drawn 6 of their last 9 home matches (Premier League).
- Brighton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Brighton have drawn 1-1 in 2 of their last 3 home matches against Aston Villa (all competitions).
- Aston Villa have seen BTTS in their last 7 matches against Brighton (all competitions).
- Aston Villa have won 1 of their last 5 away matches (Premier League).
- Aston Villa have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
These sides have only met seven times since the turn of the century, with Villa holding a 3-1 lead over Brighton. There has also been three draws – all of which have been 1-1.
Last time these sides met, a second half Solly March goal was the difference, as Brighton claimed a 2-1 victory at Villa Park in November.
Brighton are unbeaten in their last five Premier League games, leaving them fifth in the form table over the last six games.
The Seagulls' resurgence has seen them claim some huge scalps, including back to back wins over Tottenham 1-0 at home and Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield.
Graham Potter's side followed those wins with a hard-fought 1-1 draw at Burnley last weekend.
Last time out, Brighton succumb to a 1-0 FA Cup defeat to Leicester. An injury time Kelechi Iheanacho strike knocked them out of at the fifth round stage.
Brighton’s home form has left much to be desired, winning just one Premier League game at the Amex so far this season. But they have drawn six of the last nine matches at home.
Brighton Team News
Defender Adam Webster faces a late fitness test after he limped off against Burnley. He missed the midweek FA Cup defeat to Leicester.
Defenders Tariq Lamptey and Solly March, winger Jose Izquierdo and forward Florin Andone remain sidelined.
Forward Alireza Jahanbakhsh is closing in on a return following an injury sustained in Brighton’s FA Cup win at Newport in January.
Forward Danny Welbeck returned to the bench against Burnley and could be recalled to the starting XI.
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa have won three of their last five games in the Premier League to keep pace with the top five and the European qualification spots.
On the road, Villa have had some impressive wins this season, notably claiming victories at Arsenal, Southampton and Leicester.
Villa completed a league double over Arsenal last time out with a 1-0 win over the Gunners at Villa Park.
An early Ollie Watkins strike was enough to see off the Gunners and keep them in the top seven in the Premier League.
Aston Villa Team News
Forward Wesley and centre-back Kortney Hause remain absent for Aston Villa.
Douglas Luiz could return to the starting XI after being replaced by Marvelous Nakamba against Arsenal.
New signing Morgan Sanson is still waiting for his first Villa start, with just one solitary substitute appearance so far for the French midfielder.
Brighton vs Aston Villa FAQs
Where can I watch the Brighton vs Aston Villa live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Brighton vs Aston Villa live stream.
Both of these sides are in good form and a draw looks the most likely outcome. Both teams to score has delivered in this match up in the last seven meetings and is the best bet.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes Both Teams To Score @-149.25 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @255.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @600.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit