- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Brighton vs Arsenal Predictions & Tips - Gunners to extend winning streak on the south coast
- Brighton vs Arsenal predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at the Amex (5:30 pm BST)
- Arsenal have won their last 4 matches
- Can the Gunners record a fifth consecutive win?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Arsenal have won their last 2 matches against Brighton (Getty Images)
Brighton vs Arsenal Predictions
Arsenal are in the ascendancy following a four-match winning streak. Brighton struggled against Crystal Palace and I am tipping a Gunners away win and BTTS.
- Brighton vs Arsenal Predictions
- Brighton Form
- Brighton Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- Brighton vs Arsenal Live Stream FAQ
- Brighton have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches against Arsenal (all competitions)
- Arsenal have won their last 4 matches (all competitions)
- Arsenal have won their last 2 matches against Brighton (Premier League)
Arsenal have a 14-5 advantage against Brighton in 23 meetings with four draws.
Brighton failed to win for the first time in three matches after a 1-1 stalemate against Crystal Palace.
Graham Potter’s side conceded in the first half and Neal Maupay equalised in the 96th minute. The south coast side struggled to create chances with 1.01 expected goals.
Brighton’s only Premier League loss this season came at home in a 2-0 defeat to Everton.
Brighton Injuries & Team News
Yves Bissouma and Enock Mwepu should return to the squad.
Defender Adam Webster, midfielder Steven Alzate and striker Danny Welbeck are ruled out.
Arsenal put Tottenham to the sword in the North London derby on Sunday. The Gunners beat Spurs 3-1 after Emile Smith-Rowe, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Bukayo Saka scored within 35 minutes.
After losing their first three league matches, Mikel Arteta’s side have recovered and won their last three. Recent 1-0 Premier League wins came against Norwich and Burnley before the victory over Spurs.
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Granit Xhaka is the only absentee with a knee injury. Arteta is likely to bring in Albert Sambi Lokonga as a replacement.
Brighton vs Arsenal Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Brighton vs Arsenal live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Brighton vs Arsenal live stream.
Arsenal are in excellent form and will be full of confidence after their derby win. They should take the game to Brighton, I am backing a 2-1 away win.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.75 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Arsenal Win Full Time Result $2.50 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Arsenal Win 2-1 Correct Score $11.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit